View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 02:41 PM   #31
PepsiMetal
Ennio Morricone Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolus in Musica
You obviously didn't read Meds or my posts....
I replied to your post which was wrong. I didn't reply to Med.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diabolus in Musica
Why do you lay down and accept what the regimes of rogue nations say, and doubt everything the US government says?
Doubt everything US government says? No.

I fail to believe them much until new administration comes in. They were wrong in Iraq big time, so they probably would be wrong again. Do you ever ask yourself a question, Why was only US afraid of Iraq? Don't you think if world was in trouble all countries would do something? Seriously. You think america is the only country doing it cause they're special or something?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nowhesingsnowhesobs
Do you even follow the news, or just fill in details to suit yourself?
News, ahaha. If your only source of information is news, then you will probably be wrong sooner or later.

Quote:
Why is a comparison to Bush neccessary?
Why do you love Bush or something? Did my statement offend you in any way? I just compared them because they both have done stupid things. None of our discussions here are necessary.

Quote:
It's also great that you know his actual aims and goals. How do you do this?
Where did I say I know this? I never stated a fact. Read up again.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ashman
You really don't know anything about Nuclear power do you?

If they built a station, they'd have to pay for 10 years worth of labour, all the materials and all the other stuff related to the Station. They might even need to build a reservoir or some sort of dam, because they need steam to drive the turbines.

They're very expensive, they won't be saving any money for a long long time.
That makes no sense. It's like asking a new business owner, why is he starting a business when he'll loose money in the beginning. You always loose money in the beginning, but if it saves billions in the future, you don't care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Profit of Maine
Because you know their intentions. And if Iran "really wanted to attack Israel," the easiest thing for them would be to taunt Israel and the U.S. into doing something so they having the seeming higher moral ground.
What are you talking about? I don't know their intentions, but neither do you. Assumptions aren't worth a war and I'm the one who doesn't want anymore wars.