Thread: Cable tv
View Single Post
Old 04-19-2017, 03:09 AM   #2
Volumnius Flush
Banned

What is it about the 80s? It sems like everything on tv was reverse, like it was depicting an alternate reality.

"The Cosby Show"

About a black family led by Clifford Huxtable, a gynecologist, and Claire, his wife, an attorney. Oh right, when was a black family ever ran by two doctors?

"Married With Children"

About a degenerate white family. The father Al, a shoe salesman (get that! The sick bastards that wrote this made him the worst thing they could imagine), is a total failure, an incompetent lover and comes home and sits in front of the tv drunk with his hand in his pants. The mother, well you get the picture. The daughter is a slut, the son is a straight F student. The only one who has anything going for him is the dog. (White people are worse than dogs!)

Here's reality. "Clifford Huxtable", real name Bill Cosby, was a bit of a gynecologist if you will. He drugged women and then molested their vaginas. Oh yeah. Didn't you know that in teaching hospitals on OBGYN ward's they often give the young aspiring doctors a look at the patient's vaginas and touch them, open themup, et cetera? Don't believe me? Tel me how many women volunteer to be an object for 22-25 year old men and women to experiment on... zero. That's why they do it when a woman is under a general, so she will never even know!

And Al Bundy is really a elite Northeastern stooge. That guy was such a trustfunder that I bet he competed in dressage and equine sports.

In short, the 80s got it backwards. It was actually the black dad who was absent from his family while out raping women, while the white man was busy raising a totally normal family and making a marriage work.
Volumnius Flush is offline   Reply With Quote