View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 07:49 PM   #100200
Haz
humm

Early into the relationship one of the things my Bully Girl did most with me was making me a Human Punching Bag.

I had no term for it at the time, but that is what she did.

She quickly realized that she could use me as an outlet for her emotions.
I don’t know all of the turmoil inside her, but I do know that she would flare up easily and often get into fights. She told me several times that she could control it at school if she took it out on me.

She would tell me that I had no choice. She would sometimes remind me that if I told anyone then she would damage my face. If I kept quiet, then she would leave my face intact. Fair enough.

So if she had a bad day, she’d punch me and beat me. If a girl pissed her off at school, she took her anger out on me.

It did keep her out of trouble. She still got tough if one of the girls pissed her off, but she was less likely to pulverize the girl on a whim. That abuse now came to me.

Her feelings were usually real. You could always see it in her eyes. She was in a foul mood and needed to hurt someone. She would usually start by talking trash to me, getting in my face. She wanted to pick a fight.

She beat me in any number of ways. There wasn’t any singular method. She just used any method that she wanted at the time. Punches, Kicks, and Body Slams were some of her favorites. I would be stripped naked somewhere along the way.

She would do this until she got out all of her negative energy, then she’d let me up. She’d usually just watch tv after that.

I did enjoy it, at least most of the time. How could I enjoy being punched and kicked by a girl? I didn't know why, but I did enjoy it.

Sometimes I would even be aroused. That would get me into real trouble. In the middle of her punching or kicking me sometimes my cock would be pointing straight out. There was no hiding it. She would tease me about it. She would comment on it. Then she would beat me even more.

My erections spoke louder than anything I could ever say. If I ever complained about one of her beatings, she would remind me of my erections during previous beatings. She knew that even if it hurt right now, deep down I really enjoyed it.