View Single Post
Old 11-15-2010, 08:36 AM   #310
Meatplow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dong chavez View Post
I'm sorry haz. But there's no rule that says "you're not allowed to report users who we think you should just ignore.".
Why don't you just ignore him? This is what I don't understand.

You have continually been asked to, because it is generally a matter of conflicting opinions which escalates into pages and pages of petty bullshit. You two just seem to clash.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dong chavez View Post
Like, I'm trying to appeal here, because I: 1. didn't argue with him. 2. didn't break any rules.
Appeal at will, but until I hear some sort of solemn agreement that you will not acknowledge the existence of user adb on this forum, respond to any supposed baiting, or imply anything regarding him in your posts well i'm sorry but i'm just gonna have to follow through with this. It has gone on for far too long.

1. It's not about arguing, it is about reporting him for minor things which paint you as being unwilling to let a grudge against him go.
2. Neither did he, technically. And I still initially banned him because you requested it.

http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18269982&postcount=12345

I think there is wisdom in this post, as much as I don't want to admit it. Sure, it is a grey area but I have witnessed you hide in it too, Mappy.