View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 01:46 PM   #1146
Lewisc

Hi, I'm new to this forum stuff, so if am braking any rules, please let me know...

Ok, so im 14 years old and just started up a band with my friends, everything was going great, I'm doing rythm guitar for the band, and the only thing we needed was a singer, but we were discussing this in class one day when a girl sayed to the other boys in the band that i was a good singer, i had always had the old dreams of being on stage singin but i know im not the best singer, i can sing some fall out boy stuff, and the script, but to be honest i hate the script. I woudnt mind singing in the band, to be honest i would love it but i dont have the confidence to sing infront of anyone for a start, i want to sing some pete doherty stuff, or some of The courtneers stuff, im from scotland so i like the view and i love how kyle falconer sings, if anyone has any tips on how to take my singing from fall out boy to some of that stuff, if i could sing every song in the same voice, i would be ok, but i just can't! cheers for the help!