View Single Post
Old 02-22-2010, 08:01 PM   #43
Meatplow
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niflheim II View Post
Meatplow disobeying his own rules which he made in the Rare OOP DEMO upload thread.

1. Drawing Down the Moon by BEHERIT (Meatplow posted a link to this) is NOT out of print material or a demo or a free release.
2. I even read the first page and followed his second suggestion to google it and MULTIPLE sites came up where you can purchase this on CD and VINYL!!
3. Im pretty sure this is illegal and mr.mx is liable for these illegal links (bannable offense?)

Thanks for your time, please remove the post and I think this mod needs to review his own rules he makes, how do you expect the regular posters to follow the rules when the Mods dont even follow their own??? I thought this board was supposed to have changed?
First of all, stop being butthurt over being banned that one time. You called me out for not having a thick skin, look at the sheer faggotry on display in this post you have just made. You have a habit of posting like a complete cunt, if you don't want to face any consequences stop trolling.

Second of all, this is not available through amazon.com or listed on the website of the label who last *officially* reissued it 2006. As FatalEnergy pointed out in that thread, numerous bootlegs abound. On top of this websites often have back catalogues of stuff that they can't restock because the item is out of print, and there aren't half as many as you claim.

It's very likely this album is out of print and safe to post, of course if you have evidence to the contrary by all means mention it and i'll remove it. I won't be accepting the level of bull**** you have just bought to this thread however.

Last edited by Meatplow; 02-22-2010 at 08:07 PM.