View Single Post
Old 09-26-2012, 09:12 AM   #3
tard
The Ugly Duckling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steffanwolf View Post
I appreciate that you're trying to back up your claim, but come on. Audio taken from a phone/camcorder, uploaded to YouTube and put through laptop speakers isn't going to convince anyone of anything.

Get BW to record with decent equipment, upload to Vimeo so the audio isn't completely degraded, and make it worth my while to dig out the good headphones. Otherwise your just posting clips of some rando messing around on a kit that sounds the same as any other put through the same amount of trauma.

See, the thing is I am not trying to back up anything, just posting whats available for anyone that interested to see and hear. Besides I already stated they have done professionally recorded audio but I know the second it is available on their website the haters will still claim it is over processed and they dont really sound that way in real life. Just like when Guru posted clips of the original prototypes that were not close miked or processed. Also your talking like I have some kind of influence as to what BW does with their product.

DISCLAIMER:
Again I state this post is for information purposes only and in no way is being posted as an attempt to sway, convince, brainwash, instill or otherwise cause anyone to change their opinions, beliefs or ideals about anything.

PS: if you have any interest in the product you can deal with them directly, if you only got shit and BS to spew, then fuck off...lol

Last edited by tard; 09-29-2012 at 05:01 PM.