View Single Post
Old 04-25-2012, 12:49 PM   #42
tard
The Ugly Duckling

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie's Ice Cream View Post
Name calling. Horrible grammar. Run on lengthy ranting posts. You sir, are exactly the definition what a troll is. Calling me names as you literally respond to every post with absurdly long rants proves that. Only trolls use insults to get their point across. And almost every one of your posts is chalk full of insults. You are the very definition of a troll. Unable to make your point without attacked the other person.

This is what a true lugless drum looks like, and only one company in the world ever made them:

See the difference? No tension rods threaded into receivers attached to the shell.

But talk is cheap. Put up or shut up. Show some form of empirical evidence that supports your point. Not your run on rants. Show real, actual footage or recording of these so called "better" sounding drums.

Or just rant for another half page.

Hey, I'm sure we'll all be proven so wrong with these drums just dominate the market... oh wait hahahha they consistently fail in the market.

You call them rants but they are in fact answers to each one of your individual questions or statements with facts and or links posted to back them up unlike the unsupported BS you keep spewing like saying the design failed when in fact Whitney drums has been successfully building a similar design for many years. So in fact if you actually go back and read I did "put up" as you say. But I have to keep stating this point because you dont quite seem to get it.

I guess the companies themselves calling their designs lugless means their wrong because you, the god of all knowledge pertaining to drums doesnt consider it a lugless drum. Get off your high horse. Are you really that arrogant to think you know it all or more that the compaies building them. The truth is you know very little as confirmed by all the facts I have provided to prove all the BS you keep spewing as nothing more than fiction you make up in your head and expect people to take it at face value just because you say so. LOL, I dont think so...

PS: You have been told 6 times now by 3 different people that I posted a vid in post #26 right after you asked the first time which was over 15 posts ago might I add, proving again what a troll you really are just posting to get a response instead of reading the post and having the possibility of actually learning something.

Last edited by tard; 04-25-2012 at 01:09 PM.