View Single Post
Old 04-22-2012, 05:46 PM   #32
tard
The Ugly Duckling

Quote:
Originally Posted by spirit View Post
pretty sure i acknowledged that with my "no shit"

to clarify - of course they've been treated, it's freaking promotional material. if they didn't make them sound as good as they could they'd be idiots. the only reasonable exception would be a video where they made a point of not treating the sound, which that isn't. it's weckl selling you drums and looking like he's trying to hold in a shit.
Exactly, thats why I basically said Vinnie was full of BS when he stated "Those PHX's are not being effected, they just sound THAT good."

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vinnie's Ice Cream View Post
Haha who needs to do their homework now? MCA's were phased out a LONG time ago....

Hahahha pretty funny stuff. I didn't read any of that ranting either. But I'm sure it's rather entertaining!
Sorry, not my fault that none of the local dealers sell the Yamaha line around here any more and didnt know the phx are now the top of the line, but I will say its a shame because up until I bought my radials the high end maple Yamahas and the high end maple Pearls were my 2 favorite sounding kits. And you still need to do homework because just like all the other BS you have been throwing out the MCA's are still available.

http://usa.yamaha.com/products/musical-instruments/drums/ac-drumsets/absolute/maple_custom_absolute/?mode=model#tab=product_lineup

HA HA thats rich, ranting you say but your the one that was ranting and throwing out BS stories made up in your head, all I did was rebut all your BS statements with factual answers to prove how much of a troll you really are.

BTW I see you edited your post again, deleting comments that prove you really are and POS, telling me that Im just trying to defend myself for buying a garbage kit. Do you really think if my kit sounded bad I would have sold my Tama rockstars to buy them then sell my Yamaha MCA and Peal masters a few years later and take the extra set up times to play only the one kit at home, at the band rehearsal space and to gig with? Plus I can tell you for a fact that when and if a kit comes along that has a sound that makes me want them more than my radials I will just buy them no matter what the price or what name happens to be on them.

Last edited by tard; 04-22-2012 at 06:54 PM.