View Single Post
Old 10-15-2011, 07:49 PM   #100199
Haz
humm

My first real Domme/sub experiences were with this girl named Brenda. She set the standard for me of what the relationship between boys and girls should be like. These are some of our stories.

I was in the 7th grade, Brenda was in the 8th grade. She was a big girl. Of course most girls that age are bigger than boys, and she was a year older than me, so she was naturally bigger. But more than that, she was built big. She was a big block of a girl, like a female wrestler. She was intimidating.

She was also a bully. No doubt about that. She would boss others around, and get into fights. She always said what she wanted whether she offended anyone or not.

We lived in the same neighborhood and took the same bus home. Eventually she started to notice me. One day she started dominating me, and for several years it never stopped.

She started ordering me to carry her books. I didn’t want to get in a fight with her, so I never argued.

At her home she started ordering me about. I guess you’d call it domestic service. It was always: “Get me a drink.” “Take of my socks and smell my toes.” “Clean the kitchen”.

As most young people do, she pushed the limits. I rarely complained, mostly because I was intimidated. And so she kept pushing the limits.

One day she decided to make it official. I don’t remember the exact words, but I remember some of the main actions. I remember that she pushed a chair against the door so I could not leave. Then her posture became aggressive. I was scared. She tackled me, pinned me, and tore my clothes off. She tied my hands.

She stood up, and told me something about me being her servant or plaything for the next year. I was to come her home every day after school and do whatever she asked. If I didn't do what she said, I would get a beating.

Then she dived in and gave me a beating. She did this so I know what it would be like. It was my first beating from anyone. She punched my stomach and she kicked me. Who knows how many times? I was still in shock and confusion. All I remember was getting a beating from this big bad girl.

The last parts of that day I do remember well. She pinned me down hard and made me promise to come every day, made me promise to obey. Then she gave me a warning I will never forget. She held her fist to my face and said “If you tell anyone about our arrangement, I will give you a black eye and a bloody lip. Got it?!”

I knew she could, because I’d seen her do it at school. I wasn’t going to mess with that.

She made me kiss her big ass, then she let me get dressed to go home.

At first I felt ashamed and confused. I kept to myself most of the time. My only social interaction was with her. I was too ashamed to talk to anyone else. I felt fear at the end of each day.

Then after a few days I started to feel pleasure. The activities we did each day gave me pleasure. Thinking about the activities later gave me pleasure. What was going on? How could this be?

I let her dominate me. I wanted her to dominate me. I didn’t know anything about a BDSM lifestyle or any terminology, but I knew I Iiked it.

She did beat me up a lot. Punches and kicks were frequent. That was what she did most. Over time she tried other things that came to her mind. Some of the other frequent activities would be house cleaning, ass licking, bondage, and rape.

I learned how boys should interact with girls. Be subservient to females. Obey females. Sacrifice your body for females.