View Single Post
Old 05-26-2006, 11:02 PM   #39
gmoneyguy
Remember you're unique

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiMetal
So you admit that post was wrong? Ok, then. There's no point complaining if you later figured out it was wrong.
ARE YOU AN IDIOT???? Thats is what I meant in my original post, could you please read. I'll repost them in context since you seem to have trouble to finding the post.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PepsiMetal
At least USA didn't go to war in Iran just to find out they don't have nuclear bombs either. I think Iraqi mistake is enough to embarass CIA.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Med57
Actually Iran doesn't have nuclear bombs yet.They've succesfully enriched uranium, albeit to a level far below that necessary to make a nuclear bomb. Unlike Iraq, however, they've actually come out and said that they're enriching uranium, and although they insist that they have no interest in nuclear weapons, the fact that they're rejecting offers from Russia to enrich uranium to a level that can be used for energy purposes but not to create nuclear weapons indicates very strongly that Ahmadinejad is lying.
Quote:
Originally Posted by DIM
We all know this, even the US does. You also make it sound like the article was written by the CIA.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DIM
I'm sorry I meant to say the the US knows that Iran doesn't have nukes yet. And to think that they don't want them is prett ubsurd.

Quote:
Originally Posted by PespiMetal
If you agree that the whole friggin world knows Iran doesn't have nuclear weapons, why would you start a war? For assumptions that they MIGHT have them in a couple of months, or years?
All evidence points to them attempgting obtain nuclear armament. The only thing that contradicts are statements that the Iranian gov't has made. They know they aren't supposed to have them so they are not going to come out say "hey we are attempting to create nuclear arms." It would be a very stupid move on there part to state, the point is to create them not spark an invasion that would topple your regime and keep you from reach nuclear armament.

Last edited by gmoneyguy; 05-26-2006 at 11:07 PM.