Thread: Recommendations
View Single Post
Old 04-04-2005, 03:20 PM   #120
Execantic

Woody Herman: Apple Honey, Blues in the Night, Caldonia, Come Rain or Come Shine, Early Autumn, Four Brothers, Four Others, The Good Life, I Can’t Get Started, I Wish You Love, I Remember Duke, A Lot of Livin’ To Do, No Moon At All, Pools, Let It Snow! Let It Snow! Let It Snow!, The Preacher, Red Top, Satin Doll, Sister Sadie, Sonny Boy, Spain, A Taste of Honey, Woodchopper’s Ball

Wes Montgomery: 323 S.O.S., West Coast Blues, Four On Six, Unit Seven, Roundabout, The End of a Love Affair, Whisper Not, Ecaroh, Too Late Now, Satin Doll, Missile Blues

Charlie Parker: Now’s the Time, Ornithology, Billie’s Bounce, Why Do I Love You, Confirmation, Buzzy, Steeplechase, Parker’s Mood, Scrapple From the Apple, Perhaps, Quasimodo, Red Cross, Ah-Leu-Cha, Yardbird Suite, Chasing the Bird, Cheryl, Bloomdido, Thriving From a Riff, The Way You Look Tonight, Another Hairdo, Barbados, Mohawk, Au Privave, My Little Suede Shoes, Bird Feathers, Dewey Square, Donna Lee, I Didn’t Know What Time It Was, I’ll Remember April, Ko Ko, Lover Man, Marmaduke, Merry-Go-Round, Moose the Mouche, Blues For Alice, Wee

Frank Sinatra: Angel Eyes, Bewitched, The End of a Love Affair, These Foolish Things But Beautiful, A Foggy Day, Fly Me to the Moon, South of the Border, Witchcraft, Young and Foolish, Strangers in the Night, The Lady is a Tramp, September Song

Louis Armstrong: Song of the Islands, Ain’t Misbehavin’, High Society, Baby Won’t You Please Come Home, Basin Street Blues, Bill Bailey, What a Wonderful World, ‘Way Down Yonder In New Orleans, Blueberry Hill, Tin Roof Blues, Hello Dolly!, I Can’t Give You Anything But Love, West end Blues, I’m Confessing That I Love You, Rockin’ Chair, Struttin’ With Some Barbecue, Weary Blues, Among My Souvenirs

Miles Davis: All of You, Blue In Green, Blues For Pablo, Budo, Footprints, The Duke, Half Nelson, I've Grown Accustomed to Your Face, My Ship, Blue Haze, Budo, Bye Bye Blackbird, If I Were a Bell, Put Your Little Right Foot Out, Well You Needn't, It Aint Necessarily So, Half Nelson, I See Your Face Before Me, Four, Jeru, It Never Entered My Mind, Little Wille Sleeps, Miles Ahead, Solar, There Is No Greater Love, Tune Up, Walkin', Nefertiti, E.S.P, Joshua, Fall, If I Were a Bell, Seven Steps To Heaven, Blackbird, So Far So Near, When Lights Are Low