Thread: Anarchism
View Single Post
Old 09-23-2017, 04:04 PM   #22
Volumnius Flush
Banned

Marx had planks, but OP has a stick up his ass. He literally came here to solicit opinions and I gave him one, and in response he said I have no purpose.

As to 4chan, I only kept my really heady stuff in PNWI. I try to communicate for a general audience in the Pit Community forum. Frankly (and I don't mean Roosevelt, despite starting this post with a reference to Marx), I think libertarianism is completely stupid. I'm a conservative because I believe in institutions, including the family, religion, and morality because they are the backbone of all stable societies. I think perversions such as abortion and homosexuality should be curtailed, abortion through a direct prohibition and homosexuality by just keeping it in the bedroom where it belongs, same with public displays of affection, heterosexual or other. The public square, parks, city streets, and byways should be places where children can roam free without fear of being snatched up into someone's vehicle and driven out into the woods, or to see a homeless bum masturbating, or two exhibitionists forcing their tongues down each other's throats. In fact, I think rituals of public humiliation, including but not limited to or encompassing any combination therefrom: lobbing rotted vegetation into the faces of criminals, the stocks, branding, tar and feathering, slut shaming, featuring the mugs of evil perps on billboards, or bringing back the law of outlawry, which legally makes it permittable to steal, rob, or kill the outcast, should be completely brought back.

Libertarians oppose all of these things. They think frankly that many laws should be abolished and criminality should be allowed to proliferate, in the name of freedom. They want gay marriage, which is the authoring of the death of society, permittance of abortion, which is the killing of the next generation and attendant death of society, and all manner of evil, so long as it is done privately and with respect toward the rights of others to not participate. They are hypocrites basically.
Volumnius Flush is offline   Reply With Quote