Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Rock & Metal Forum: Report Problems/Ask Questions/Make Suggestions (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=580789)

Angmar 07-14-2010 07:52 AM

semi is a retard

TimJim 07-14-2010 08:28 AM

not exactly sure why he's a moderator

Tyler 07-14-2010 12:35 PM

because outside of some of the more random and uncalled for stuff he might do he does a lot of actual moderation in the pit

hismajestythepope 07-14-2010 01:06 PM

I love semi. Probably thought I was being racist because I said SIEG UND KRIEG.

Tyler 07-14-2010 01:11 PM

Probably, but it really has nothing to do with this forum so kindly move on.

frankeye 07-15-2010 07:36 AM

any chance of getting unbanned

Meatplow 07-15-2010 07:55 AM

I'm sure you learnt your lesson

2muchket! 07-15-2010 08:12 AM

fank yew haz

Shaad 08-03-2010 08:28 AM

Where's the Recently Acquired thread ? It seems to be the only topic I can [I]decently[/I] contribute to.

DBlitz 08-03-2010 08:32 AM

[url]http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=477098[/url]

[url]http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=572428[/url]

Shaad 08-03-2010 08:48 AM

I feel better now thank you :)

Nepenthe 08-03-2010 11:30 AM

every time i go to the metalcore thread my computer crashes

Meatplow 08-03-2010 04:27 PM

the amount of bro is crashing your RAM

limonade 08-15-2010 07:19 PM

smells like some osrt of dead rodent in my house ramndom;y

something probably got died in basmenet

Aaron 08-30-2010 05:35 PM

Can we change the title from something other than Dickgurls. My boss saw it minimised on my toolbar and gave me the most amazingly confused look.

Meatplow 08-30-2010 05:43 PM

alright

Aaron 08-30-2010 05:43 PM

Thanks babycakes.

RouteOne 08-30-2010 06:25 PM

lol

witchxrapist 09-01-2010 09:18 PM

[url]http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showpost.php?p=18162621&postcount=8496[/url]

Brent still won't let it go. :rolleyes:

I've given up on trying to get through to him, you can ban me for perpetuating it if you really want.

Gangrene 09-01-2010 09:23 PM

like banning you will do anything with your 10,000 accounts

[QUOTE]I've given up on trying to get through to him[/QUOTE]

it only took 3 days of your constant instigating

unbelivable that you have the nerve to report me when you're the cause

it's like if we were brothers (god help me if we were), and you tease me incessantly, I kick you in the nuts and then you go running to mommy

Meatplow 09-01-2010 09:57 PM

ugh Brent

meatplowusedtobecool 09-01-2010 10:26 PM

are you serious plow? mappy basically told you to ban him and you only ban me a week on my main and alt? what the fuck is your problem?

Meatplow 09-01-2010 10:45 PM

demographics

moving on

meatplowusedtobecool 09-01-2010 10:46 PM

I'll move on after this but honestly what the fuck?

you fucking ban me 3 days for calling luc a faggot when I get called worse and more often

now this, it's a joke and clearly biased moderating

you used to be cool

Meatplow 09-01-2010 10:58 PM

biased? I could have banned you and others dozens of times for all sorts of shit but I haven't. lets just say this 4chan inspired fucktardery has been building up to you maybe needing a rest

you seemed to have started that demographics thread at least partially to bait people by quoting their religious beliefs and making fun of them, so you win the junior atheist award again ugh. plus you kept perpetuating that Contortionist trolling bullshit without any real provocation in the Deathcore thread I don't see what Mappy did wrong as such.

you got banned twice in one day on two accounts so I added the rest of time to your main

meatplowusedtobecool 09-01-2010 11:07 PM

bullshit on the Demographics thread, I made it out of boredom and to see how old people were because I don't know how old a lot of people are

if I wanted to troll it I would have done more than call luc a faggot

and bullshit again on the contortionist trolling, I stated my opinion and mappy went ape-shit on it. He continually kept going when it was dead and brought it up again and again, and again. Look at my review too, he is relentless and has some sort of obsession with trolling me. As long as you're on this tirade and running to the mods being a pussy is currently the thing to do, can you tell mappy to get off my nuts?

Bulldog 09-01-2010 11:24 PM

why was my completely harmless post deleted

witchxrapist 09-02-2010 02:46 AM

[QUOTE=meatplowusedtobecool;18162815]and bullshit again on the contortionist trolling, I stated my opinion and mappy went ape-shit on it.[/quote]
lol I thought u were cleverly trolling me bro!

[quote]He continually kept going when it was dead and brought it up again and again, and again.[/quote]
Actually, if you look at the time stamps on the posts, you'll see that I logged in this afternoon and checked out the deathcore thread, where you and H&D were doing your whole idiot babble thing.

The argument died down for a while, and then BLAM you post more garbage nobody cares about. Died down AGAIN and you still couldn't let it go, and then I reported you.

It's really funny how often you contradict yourself man.

[quote] Look at my review too, he is relentless and has some sort of obsession with trolling me. As long as you're on this tirade and running to the mods being a pussy is currently the thing to do, can you tell mappy to get off my nuts?[/QUOTE]

Dude. You were trolling ME remember? All I was doing was pointing out how flawed your arguments are and how poorly constructed your review is. There's no rules against criticism. And criticism isn't trolling.

And I'm done here. I just thought I'd point out a little bit of reality to you bro.

Meatplow 09-02-2010 06:53 AM

[QUOTE=meatplowusedtobecool;18162815]bullshit on the Demographics thread, I made it out of boredom and to see how old people were because I don't know how old a lot of people are

if I wanted to troll it I would have done more than call luc a faggot

and bullshit again on the contortionist trolling, I stated my opinion and mappy went ape-shit on it. He continually kept going when it was dead and brought it up again and again, and again. Look at my review too, he is relentless and has some sort of obsession with trolling me. As long as you're on this tirade and running to the mods being a pussy is currently the thing to do, can you tell mappy to get off my nuts?[/QUOTE]

what tirade? i've defended you a number of times when people were calling you out for being an introverted shut-in, its hard to sympathise when you are as comically closeminded and arrogant as you appear to be sometimes though hence why it's just easier to make light fun of you. I don't think I banned without reason here, you have some of the most roundabout logic i've ever come across.

anyway if you can't bear to spend a week without getting your adb or Gangrene postcount higher I don't know what to say

2muchket! 09-02-2010 08:13 AM

bulldog is trolling me again

i shouldn't have to put up with this