Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Archives (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=80)
-   -   Literally the most emo person in the world. Ever. (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=368776)

Glitterati 07-21-2005 11:38 PM

[QUOTE=The pet beaver on bass]:(

/me is wearing my avenged sevenfold T-shirt

His page had good music. Burn it down=:thumb:

however I wish he would stop endorsing them and making me feel like an idiot.

/me continues to wear T-shirt with pride.[/QUOTE]

Nothing wrong with A7X, just when the emos listen to them and think they r teh hardkorzzz.

In fact, I'm a fan myself.

punk_related 07-21-2005 11:40 PM

[QUOTE=FakeReality]I'd rather be castrated. Why?[/QUOTE]
because someone posted the same exact thing. thrice rules bitsh

EDIT:I just clicked on the link, and its not the exact same, but some dude was bashing an "emo" guy. Stop bashing on others and get a fu.ckin life.

Stone Cold Bush 07-21-2005 11:43 PM

[QUOTE=punk_related]because someone posted the same exact thing. thrice rules bitsh[/QUOTE]
Bitch isn't censored, god. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

strowen 07-21-2005 11:43 PM

[QUOTE=punk_related]because someone posted the same exact thing. thrice rules bitsh[/QUOTE]

I've never actually heard Thrice. I thought they were emo but I could be wrong. (If your a Mars Volta fan then they can't be that bad) It was also posted on another forum, which is where I found out about it. He seems to be getting a lot of publicity today.

strowen 07-21-2005 11:50 PM

[QUOTE=supernaut_1][SIZE=7]ENOUGH OF THE F[COLOR=WHITE]UCKING[/COLOR] EMO S[COLOR=White]HIT[/COLOR].[/SIZE][/QUOTE]

Oh sorry, I guess the subtle hint in the title wasn't enough to let you know that this thread was actually about emo. Oh please. No one forced you to read it, dipsh[b][i][/i][/b]it.

strowen 07-21-2005 11:54 PM

[QUOTE=punk_related]because someone posted the same exact thing. thrice rules bitsh

EDIT:I just clicked on the link, and its not the exact same, but some dude was bashing an "emo" guy. Stop bashing on others and get a fu.ckin life.[/QUOTE]

Lets see... he writes 10 paragraphs listing everything he hates, implies that he's better than everyone, and that you shouldn't, quote, "fu[b][i][/i][/b]kk with him or his crew", and yet I need to get a life. Nice. Oh, and by the way, telling me to get a "fu.ckin life" is bashing me. Hipocrit.

punk_related 07-22-2005 12:01 AM

[QUOTE=FakeReality]Lets see... he writes 10 paragraphs listing everything he hates, implies that he's better than everyone, and that you shouldn't, quote, "fu[b][i][/i][/b]kk with him or his crew", and yet I need to get a life. Nice. Oh, and by the way, telling me to get a "fu.ckin life" is bashing me. Hipocrit.[/QUOTE]
No, im not bashing you. I seriously telling you for your own good, yea that dude is pretty dumb, but you dont have to spam these forums by talking **** about them.

do you even know what emo is? it has absolutely nothing to do with lyrics, or cutting wrists and crying, its not good charolette, or simple plan, or starting line...blablabla

[url]http://www.fourfa.com/styles/index.htm[/url]

deathgps 07-22-2005 12:05 AM

[QUOTE]/me is wearing my avenged sevenfold T-shirt

His page had good music. Burn it down=

however I wish he would stop endorsing them and making me feel like an idiot.

/me continues to wear T-shirt with pride.[/QUOTE]

im wearing my a7x shirt too....would you look at that!

id like you all to look at your lives.....your saying his is bad and should be be dead and what not....your arent much better! At least he has friends obviously! SO stop hating him for that...you fuc kin losers!....

Quote:
Originally Posted by punk_related
because someone posted the same exact thing. thrice rules bitsh

[QUOTE]Lets see... he writes 10 paragraphs listing everything he hates, implies that he's better than everyone, and that you shouldn't, quote, "fukk with him or his crew", and yet I need to get a life. Nice. Oh, and by the way, telling me to get a "fu.ckin life" is bashing me. Hipocrit. [/QUOTE]

HMmMMM ok...youve jsut succesfully created a 3 page thread on stuff you hate...HYPOCRITE.......he is better than you.....ummm and yea.....his crew could kick the living shiet out of you and everyone who looks like you and your family...so yeah...figure out his email address or aim and have a chat with him....becuase definitely talking behind his back without him here to defend himself is one pu.ssy thing to do of you....jackass.....have a nice day

PS with all the chicks hes getting....id shut up....id liek to be him....chick wise

strowen 07-22-2005 12:07 AM

[QUOTE=punk_related]No, im not bashing you. I seriously telling you for your own good, yea that dude is pretty dumb, but you dont have to spam these forums by talking **** about them.

do you even know what emo is? it has absolutely nothing to do with lyrics, or cutting wrists and crying, its not good charolette, or simple plan, or starting line...blablabla

[url]http://www.fourfa.com/styles/index.htm[/url][/QUOTE]

Really? Using the word fu[b][i][/i][/b]ck usually isn't the best way to give someone honest, sound advice. I don't think i've ever heard a psychiatrist say: "You need to stop being such a fu.cking moron! seriously. I'm telling you this for your own good." And by the way......."spam" these boards? Have you ever actually READ any of the threads in the pit? Not exactly the most intelligent literature I've ever seen. No hard fu[b][i][/i][/b]cking feelings though, seriously.

strowen 07-22-2005 12:10 AM

[QUOTE=deathgps]
HMmMMM ok...youve jsut succesfully created a 3 page thread on stuff you hate...HYPOCRITE.......he is better than you.....ummm and yea.....his crew could kick the living shiet out of you and everyone who looks like you and your family...so yeah...figure out his email address or aim and have a chat with him....becuase definitely talking behind his back without him here to defend himself is one pu.ssy thing to do of you....jackass.....have a nice day[/QUOTE]

HMmMMM... Did you actually ever see me say "bashing people is wrong"? No. I said he did it, so I can do it to him, but I never said it was wrong. How am I a hipocrit for bashing someone, if I never said bashing people was wrong? Moron.

(by the way, I took your advice and emailed him to tell him my MSN and Yahoo handles. Your right, it will be more fun calling him a moron than saying it behind his back. Thanks!)

deathgps 07-22-2005 12:15 AM

this has nothing to do with bashing...you just said its a problem that he writes a 10 paragraph thing of stuff eh hates and then you go making a 3-4 page thread on **** you hate..in that...you are a hypocrite...and yes....thank you for telling him your talking bout him....i think your p enis just grew a little!

strowen 07-22-2005 12:16 AM

[QUOTE=deathgps]
PS with all the chicks hes getting....id shut up....id liek to be him....chick wise[/QUOTE]

:rolleyes: I've had a steady girlfreind for 4 years this August. Maybe once you turn 13 you'll realize there's more to life then getting a bunch of chicks. In the meantime, don't tell me to shut up and be liek him. I'd rather be shot.

punk_related 07-22-2005 12:17 AM

[QUOTE=FakeReality]Really? Using the word fu[b][i][/i][/b]ck usually isn't the best way to give someone honest, sound advice. I don't think i've ever heard a psychiatrist say: "You need to stop being such a fu.cking moron! seriously. I'm telling you this for your own good." And by the way......."spam" these boards? Have you ever actually READ any of the threads in the pit? Not exactly the most intelligent literature I've ever seen. No hard fu[b][i][/i][/b]cking feelings though, seriously.[/QUOTE]
1. im not a psychiatrist

2. yes, thats why i barely come to these forums any more, people spam way too FUC>KING much

3.peace and love :smoke:

strowen 07-22-2005 12:20 AM

[QUOTE=deathgps]this has nothing to do with bashing...you just said its a problem that he writes a 10 paragraph thing of stuff eh hates and then you go making a 3-4 page thread on **** you hate..in that...you are a hypocrite...and yes....thank you for telling him your talking bout him....i think your p enis just grew a little![/QUOTE]
Really?! Because as I recall, I wrote 5 lines about how I hate him, and then everyone else turned it into 3-4 pages. I didn't write 3-4 pages about how I hate him, moron. And how am I a "hypocrite"? Do you even KNOW what that means??

[url]http://www.dictionary.com[/url]

Have a nice day.

ATM 07-22-2005 12:20 AM

I turned off Bowie for that :angry:

deathgps 07-22-2005 12:20 AM

[QUOTE]I've had a steady girlfreind for 4 years this August. Maybe once you turn 13 you'll realize there's more to life then getting a bunch of chicks. In the meantime, don't tell me to shut up and be liek him. I'd rather be shot[/QUOTE]

umm i never said be like him.....never.....and yeah...im not 13......and good for you adn your girlfriend....maybe working at burger king can finally pay for her di ck removal operation...but yeah.....i for one would like to ahve chicks.....dunno about you but yeah...

[QUOTE]Really?! Because as I recall, I wrote 5 lines about how I hate him, and then everyone else turned it into 3-4 pages. I didn't write 3-4 pages about how I hate him, moron. And how am I a "hypocrite"? Do you even KNOW what that means??

[url]http://www.dictionary.com[/url]

Have a nice day.[/QUOTE]

umm yes you started it..your responsible...and even so...5 lines...your still a hypocrite...your talking about not bashing and what not..then you go around and do it naywa...so stfu and go end it man....its people like you is why new york and florida cannot be saved

comm 07-22-2005 12:21 AM

[QUOTE=deathgps]umm i never said be like him.....never.....and yeah...im not 13......and good for you adn your girlfriend....maybe working at burger king can finally pay for her di ck removal operation...but yeah.....i for one would like to ahve chicks.....dunno about you but yeah...[/QUOTE]

too much punctuation

deathgps 07-22-2005 12:23 AM

i like to space what im saying

ATM 07-22-2005 12:25 AM

[QUOTE=deathgps]i like to space what im saying[/QUOTE]

We all know the more periods, the better!

deathgps 07-22-2005 12:26 AM

lol....ok

comm 07-22-2005 12:26 AM

[QUOTE=deathgps]i like to space what im saying[/QUOTE]

Yes but it gives me a migraine

AA-12 07-22-2005 12:27 AM

I added him.

deathgps 07-22-2005 12:28 AM

im sorry for your migraine and added who for what?

Glitterati 07-22-2005 12:28 AM

[QUOTE=Slug]I turned off Bowie for that :angry:[/QUOTE]

I know! And it's just a flamefest now. :angry:

ATM 07-22-2005 12:31 AM

[QUOTE=Canadian_Guy]I know! And it's just a flamefest now. :angry:[/QUOTE]

MX is pretty quiet tonight.

/tumbleweed

strowen 07-22-2005 12:31 AM

[QUOTE=deathgps]umm i never said be like him [/quote]
Is your memory really that bad? No wonder your such a moron.

[quote]
umm yes you started it..your responsible...and even so...5 lines...your still a hypocrite...your talking about not bashing and what not[/QUOTE]

[b] I never said it was bad to bash people, therefore, I'm not a hipocrite [/b] What the hell is it that you can't seem to get through your undeveloped head? I can't even argue against anything else you said, because I can't fu[b][i][/b][/i]cking understand it. I mean, if you have a learning disability or something, I'm sorry, but you're a moron.

echos 07-22-2005 12:32 AM

a ffs music came on while i was listening to my music

Stone Cold Bush 07-22-2005 12:33 AM

What the hell happened to this thread?

comm 07-22-2005 12:35 AM

[QUOTE=Stone Cold Bush]What the hell happened to this thread?[/QUOTE]

what thread?

Stone Cold Bush 07-22-2005 12:37 AM

[QUOTE=comm]what thread?[/QUOTE]
funny comm dont play dumb