Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Community: Music/Off-Topic (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=132)
-   -   Urinating in hotel showers: Good thing or bad thing? (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=644572)

Volumnius Flush 04-19-2017 01:36 AM

Urinating in hotel showers: Good thing or bad thing?

I got to think about it, is it immoral to urinate in the hotel shower? It's like when people say, if there is no hot, then what would cold be, or if there was no good, then what would evil be. To me, it seems obvious that it's not wrong, since I wager that most people do it. If a substantial number, say 50% do it, then it takes away from the thought that it's wrong. Then it becomes basically just a preference. You say, 'Oh! But what about the people who bathe there after you leave?' Well my answer, it seems to me that almost everyone does it, or at least most men do, so you need to realize that you're sitting in a tub that someone has urinated in. Heck, somebody may have even died in that tub. Heck, even more likely that some old person passed a big loaf in that tub. What, you think everyone is like you? Has full control of their bladder, colon, or that someone didn't come to the hotel after a night at the bar and voided the contents of their stomach into the tub? You naive fool.

But anyway, I can't tell if it's good, I think flowers are good, children are good, and chocolates are good. Wow, that was totally gay. I just named the three things women love most. I guess what they say is true, they are feminizing the men by altering the hormones in our food supply. :(

Sinternet 04-19-2017 01:43 AM

[QUOTE=Volumnius Flush;19303557]
Wow, that was totally gay. I just named the three things women love most.([/QUOTE]

false
you didn't list me

Volumnius Flush 04-19-2017 01:54 AM

Not all women who have met you*, all women on earth. You haven't met every woman on earth so how could women rate you so highly? So try again, Aiwaz. Chocolates, happy holiday cards, get well cards...

Volumnius Flush 04-19-2017 01:55 AM

I'm watching a show called Bizaardvark's right now. This actress who plays Paige is so beautiful.

unclereich 04-19-2017 03:26 AM

Using a hotel shower is a bad thing

Volumnius Flush 04-19-2017 04:34 AM

Eew. That's the worst thing you could have possibly said. I feel dirty now.

I've watched the NBC or ABC specials they do. They will attain permission from a hotel to set up cameras then watch the maids as they go in to clean. I saw maids taking the little glasses they give you by your coffee pot, after people drank coffee in them, she walked over to the bathroom sink, with no soap, and just ran water in the cup, dumped it, then set it back on the plate! Good grief I will never touch another one as long as I live. Well, unless I have dementia or something and forget the special I watched.

The other one maids would do, they wouldn't even change the bed sheets, just sprayed it over with a fresh fragrance spray! It's like voila! Then you walk into your room and never know the difference. Oh then the blacklight!

Tunaboy45 04-19-2017 05:19 AM

Showering is a bad thing

Volumnius Flush 04-19-2017 05:27 AM

I know, much better to be crawling with lice and smelling like old baloney. It's all natural, man. Bernie Sanders recommends it.