Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The R&M Photo Album and L&R Thread (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=578085)

Haz 07-05-2011 04:40 AM

brent, you are a pile of fail and AIDS

if you haven't realised this by now I don't when you ever will

adbforever 07-05-2011 04:45 AM

[QUOTE=Haz;18564689]brent, you are a pile of fail and AIDS

if you haven't realised this by now I don't when you ever will[/QUOTE]

you saying this after reporting two of my posts in this argument is the pinnacle of faggotry, just saying

it's actually hilarious, but I wont stoop to your level and report you for the exact same thing you reported me for

adbforever 07-05-2011 04:49 AM

and who still uses the term "fail" any more, seriously

get a dictionary or somethin.

rasputin 07-05-2011 04:51 AM

[QUOTE=adbforever;18564688]sorry plow, but when i called rasputin a hipster on fb he got super defensive and still is [/quote]

lol, i actually went back to that facebook discussion. you're pretty dumb - i actually made a very subtle joke about you, and you got clearly butthurt.

[quote]
he's resorting to calling a girl I never had any feelings for ugly and calling me trendy [/quote]

not resorting to anything. if you never had feelings for her, why are you so defensive? lol

[quote]
retard, this is exactly what i did on fb when I called you a hipster so lol try responding

oh wait, nothing will change the fact that you're a huge douche hipster go on rym and jack off now.[/QUOTE]

lol you're so obviously butthurt. i really want this 'argument' to keep going adb, it's pretty hilarious. you're smartness at argumentation is astounding

rasputin 07-05-2011 04:52 AM

[QUOTE=adbforever;18564693]and who still uses the term "fail" any more, seriously

get a dictionary or somethin.[/QUOTE]

roflmao, someone who uses the line 'smart at argumentation' and the word 'prototypical' telling someone to get a dictionary

lol

Haz 07-05-2011 04:53 AM

*sigh*

people like Brent are why eugenics seem to have value

adbforever 07-05-2011 04:55 AM

[QUOTE]lol, i actually went back to that facebook discussion. you're pretty dumb - i actually made a very subtle joke about you, and you got clearly butthurt.[/QUOTE]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/V5KKM.png[/IMG]

[B][SIZE="7"]my 'comebacks', which are all very obviously aimed at provoking a response from you, are not even close to being as pathetic as yours. i mean, LOL[/SIZE][/B]

adbforever 07-05-2011 05:00 AM

yea rasputin you sure owned me

you totally made a subtle joke about me and I got butthurt

oh wait you're just talking out of your own ass, if it's anywhere near as hairy as your face then well, that sucks bro.

tl;dr - you got mad as hell on fb and you carried that over and it manifested itself into pages of you unable to argue the fact you're a huge fuckin hipster and I'm not trendy.

adbforever 07-05-2011 05:03 AM

[img]http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/275794_770053295_1544492_n.jpg[/img]

way 2 not be a fukken hipster generic mx'er faget

rasputin 07-05-2011 05:07 AM

[quote]yea rasputin you sure owned me

you totally made a subtle joke about me and I got butthurt[/quote]

lol that is exactly what happened. thanks for making a picture of it to show me again. i made a joke about hooks (implying you in a subtle way) and you called me a hipster because you got butthurt!

[quote]you got mad as hell on fb and you carried that over and it manifested itself into pages of you unable to argue the fact you're a huge fuckin hipster and I'm not trendy.[/quote]

didn't get mad
wasn't trying to argue
im a hipster and you're not trendy. you've achieved it adb, all your hard work has ended in RESULTS

[quote]way 2 not be a fukken hipster generic mx'er faget[/quote]

lololol

you even trying to suggest you aren't butthurt is just laughable

adbforever 07-05-2011 05:11 AM

oh damn, I'm suppose to understand a completely ambiguous and out of context jab on one of ron's statuses

dan was saying juns because he likes juns - then you say hooks -making a jab at.. me?

then dan comes back with a clever rhyme to hooks...gooks

which is not about me at all, just wanted to rhyme

but lol man

here's the facts:

you're the archetype of metal douchebag hipster faggotry.

I call you a hipster not because i got your jab, but because I wanted to do this

[QUOTE]my 'comebacks', which are all very obviously aimed at provoking a response from you, are not even close to being as pathetic as yours. i mean, LOL[/QUOTE]

end of discussion. :smash:

rasputin 07-05-2011 05:13 AM

but you did, because you know everyone on R&M makes fun of you with hooks

and you got butthurt

lol if you're seriously feigning ignorance

Morumbar 07-05-2011 05:14 AM

I think you guys all secretly enjoy the piss out of these petty arguments.

rasputin 07-05-2011 05:14 AM

seriously though, just shutup already

you've proven your point, like you do every single time you argue with somebody on this forum - you're a pathetic sub human with the mental capacity of a retard

why do you even post on R&M? name one reason, because no one likes you, no one wants you here, and all you ever do is a make a fool of yourself

[quote]I think you guys all secretly enjoy the piss out of these petty arguments.[/quote]

well obviously, it's like taking candy from a three year old and watching him cry

Haz 07-05-2011 05:16 AM

why am I wasting my evening reading this

Brent if you keep spending all your time immersing yourself in and feeding off this shit you are just gonna fail at everything you ever do.

but w/e you're a jerk and probably don't deserve the attention of anyone and their wisdom. i'm just gonna be there to laugh at you whenever you do something like complete a business degree and apply for fast food like you did last week, or continue to post nonsensical shit that has no grounding in reality no matter how much you screech that it is fact when you are living in your parents basement when you are 35. you have the posting style and humour of an overgrown autistic child and though you claim the way you interact within your real life situation is completely different, it's still coming from a place within you. even if it is all fun and games this is a part of you which you are going to seriously going to regret having spent time on developing in 10 or 20 years, rather than trying to move away from

you really are a loser, dude. have fun spending the rest of your life finding minor character flaws in other people to feel better about yourself

adbforever 07-05-2011 05:18 AM

[QUOTE=rasputin;18564717]seriously though, just shutup already

you've proven your point, like you do every single time you argue with somebody on this forum - you're a pathetic sub human with the mental capacity of a retard

why do you even post on R&M? name one reason, because no one likes you, no one wants you here, and all you ever do is a make a fool of yourself

well obviously, it's like taking candy from a three year old and watching him cry[/QUOTE]

seriously though, shut adb because it'll make me look look non-chalant about this whole argument when I've been a complete jackass!

who actually uses subhuman as an argument? oh, right. I forget. you have a blog full of demos, and jerk off to rym lists. You live and dwell on being as elite as possible, even in your jargon. You incredible tool.

I post to laugh at elitist douchebags who cannot come to terms with how much of a joke they are - in this case, your hipsterness.

adbforever 07-05-2011 05:19 AM

[QUOTE]because you know everyone on R&M makes fun of you with hooks[/QUOTE]

uhh you're delusional

adbforever 07-05-2011 05:21 AM

[QUOTE=Haz;18564719]why am I wasting my evening reading this

Brent if you keep spending all your time immersing yourself in and feeding off this shit you are just gonna fail at everything you ever do.

but w/e you're a jerk and probably don't deserve the attention of anyone and their wisdom. i'm just gonna be there to laugh at you whenever you do something like complete a business degree and apply for fast food like you did last week, or continue to post nonsensical shit that has no grounding in reality no matter how much you screech that it is fact when you are living in your parents basement when you are 35. you have the posting style and humour of an overgrown autistic child and though you claim the way you interact within your real life situation is completely different, it's still coming from a place within you. even if it is all fun and games this is a part of you which you are going to seriously going to regret having spent time on developing in 10 or 20 years, rather than trying to move away from

you really are a loser, dude. have fun spending the rest of your life finding minor character flaws in other people to feel better about yourself[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/reOws.jpg[/IMG]

rasputin 07-05-2011 05:22 AM

[quote]seriously though, shut adb because it'll make me look look non-chalant about this whole argument when I've been a complete jackass![/quote]

or keep going, i've already said it's funny watching you get mad and pretend you're not

[quote]who actually uses subhuman as an argument? oh, right. I forget. you have a blog full of demos, and jerk off to rym lists. Your live and dwell on being as elite as possible, even in your jargon. You incredible tool.[/quote]

im not having an argument. im calling you a subhuman, because you are. you spend nearly every day of your life having arguments like this one on a forum you frequent where nobody likes you. seriously, LOL

[quote]I post to laugh at elitist douchebags who cannot come to terms with how much of a joke they are - in this case, your hipsterness. [/quote]

lol

can't really say anything to this statement other than simply laughing

rasputin 07-05-2011 05:23 AM

do something for me adb

define hipster