Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   History (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Sound Off (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=502181)

YDload 11-20-2006 07:36 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13667417]not really, he cant even understand subjectivity and that people have different values

i wish he would stop typing so much because hes never going to change anyones mind[/QUOTE]

he DOES understand different values, but they belong solely to you and other hackers. he doesn't have to change HIS website to suit your needs, especially after how terrible you've been treating the site.

so to recap, everything you've said in this thread:

1) you don't care about other people's feelings.

2) you're trying to make other people see things your way

3) you have no respect for anyone whose mind you're trying to change

and you think we should listen to you?! you're the most immature person on this site by a LONG shot. nobody is a bigger crybaby than you, NOBODY. nobody bitches more than you, and nobody thinks they deserve special treatment like you. you don't even deserve NORMAL treatment, you deserve to be treated like scum because that's what you've done to earn it.

HeatoN 11-20-2006 07:37 PM

jeremy

the last time i posted that picture that you care so much about was months ago

and getting banned for stupid reasons all the time is not minor

[QUOTE]Does that make sense?[/QUOTE]yeah ¬_¬

mx 11-20-2006 07:37 PM

How can you complain for being banned after everything you have done? Dude, you deserve to be banned now. The fact that we're not doing so is good, not the other way around. Just a few weeks ago, you rigged all the listening parties to go to gay pron.

HeatoN 11-20-2006 07:38 PM

[QUOTE=FatPete;13667447]I totally understand that (and if you don't think I understand subjectivity, then you didn't read my post, in which case you shouldn't comment on what I do and don't understand), but the point is that values don't apply here. The fact that you, still, post something like "people have different values" like it means something in this context, it just amazes me.
[/QUOTE]

there are no contexts in which subjectivity can not be applied

HeatoN 11-20-2006 07:39 PM

[QUOTE=mx;13667474]Just a few weeks ago, you rigged all the listening parties to go to gay pron.[/QUOTE]

BECAUSE i was banned and when i tried to be reasonable and converse all i got were those stupid posts i just talked about

YDload 11-20-2006 07:39 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13667411]his website

hitlers country

contrary opinion

oh my[/QUOTE]

so you're actively admitting that this is all a joke? because nobody can seriously use the Hitler analogy, that basically nullifies your whole argument if you actually think this relates to Hitler.

asdf 11-20-2006 07:40 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13667485]BECAUSE i was banned and when i tried to be reasonable and converse all i got were those stupid posts i just talked about[/QUOTE]I can't believe it. You actually think that that justifies the situation.

mx 11-20-2006 07:40 PM

[quote]BECAUSE i was banned and when i tried to be reasonable and talk all i got were those stupid posts i just talked about[/quote]

But generally Chad you are not reasonable. If you spoke respectfully and didn't treat me like dirt and go on childish rampages, I would listen to you. Honest. But you lose all capacity for people listening to when you get kid revenge by posting shock images and hacking things. It's like you're angry that you didn't make the football team, so you set the coaches house on fire. Completely inappropirate and not the way to get what you want.

Pete 11-20-2006 07:40 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13667479]there are no contexts in which subjectivity can not be applied[/QUOTE]

"Values" and "subjectivity" are not synonyms.

How can you tell [i]me[/i] I don't know what subjectivity means when you think it's a synonym to "values"? :confused:

Jom 11-20-2006 07:40 PM

Dear HeatoN,

I am answering your questions politely, yes? Why aren't you answering mine? :(

Reciprocity is cool.

Cheers,

Jom

EDIT:

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13667465]yeah ¬_¬[/QUOTE]

Heh, well, that's better than being ignored.

Thanks.

Hopefully I've made myself clear. If there is something that you don't follow, then please let me know.

Moving on: give me a list of things you want to see happen. Numerical bullets is okay with me.

Ready? Go go go.

EDIT again:

[quote]BECAUSE i was banned and when i tried to be reasonable and converse all i got were those stupid posts i just talked about[/quote]

I can't be the only person who reads what you have to say. But, I suppose I can't tell you you're lying if that's the case, heh. I recall the listening party photographs rather vividly (eek), but I don't remember what it is you were upset about (meaning, who you interacted with).

HeatoN 11-20-2006 07:40 PM

[QUOTE=YDload;13667486]so you're actively admitting that this is all a joke? because nobody can seriously use the Hitler analogy, that basically nullifies your whole argument if you actually think this relates to Hitler.[/QUOTE]

um it relates perfectly fine

ultimate control

contrary opinion not being allowed

its all relating pretty good thanks

mx 11-20-2006 07:42 PM

Comparing me to Hitler is once again, absurd and inappropriate. Why would I even be talking to you.

HeatoN 11-20-2006 07:42 PM

[QUOTE=mx;13667498]But generally Chad you are not reasonable. If you spoke respectfully and didn't treat me like dirt and go on childish rampages, I would listen to you. Honest. But you lose all capacity for people listening to when you get kid revenge by posting shock images and hacking things. It's like you're angry that you didn't make the football team, so you set the coaches house on fire. Completely inappropirate and not the way to get what you want.[/QUOTE]

actually every single time i have been banned i have made a thread for discussion in site before doing anything

i dont know what more i am supposed to do for diplomacy except make these threads

mx 11-20-2006 07:43 PM

[quote]actually every single time i have been banned i have made a thread for discussion in site before doing anything

i dont know what more i am supposed to do for diplomacy except make these threads[/quote]

So if you don't get your way, you do destructive things? I wouldn't keep following that philosophy in life. Nobody gets their way even most of the time.

HeatoN 11-20-2006 07:43 PM

[QUOTE=FatPete;13667503]"Values" and "subjectivity" are not synonyms.

How can you tell [i]me[/i] I don't know what subjectivity means when you think it's a synonym to "values"? :confused:[/QUOTE]

individuals values [I]are[/I] subjective

YDload 11-20-2006 07:43 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13667505]um it relates perfectly fine

ultimate control

contrary opinion not being allowed

its all relating pretty good thanks[/QUOTE]

contrary opinion IS allowed. that's what this thread is for and that's what you've been expressing for the last year or so. the fact that you think a Nazi comparison is valid just proves how far off from reality you are. you have no idea what this forum is intended to be like and you continue to demand changes on your own terms despite admitting you don't really care about what anyone else thinks.

this site has been more than fair to you but you continue to act like an immature brat at all times.

spitfirejunky 11-20-2006 07:44 PM

How is hacking an appropriate response to a bad ban?

bebubly 11-20-2006 07:46 PM

if i were mx, i would have banned heaton by now. you really have major patience jeremy.

Pete 11-20-2006 07:46 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13667530]individuals values [I]are[/I] subjective[/QUOTE]

Yes. In the same way that music [i]is[/i] sound. That doesn't mean sound [i]is[/i] music.

Seriously, you do not understand the first thing here, you're totally in the wrong, and (to quote myself) a stubborn jackass in all of the argumentations you have going on in this thread. You're in the wrong in every single one, and have been reasonably proven so. But I'm gonna type less now.

The Haitian 11-20-2006 07:47 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13667207]um please dont talk unless you are informed

all of the account hijacks are done through sputnik and uh you cant exactly google [I]omfg how to hax sputnikmusic.com kekeke[/I]
[/QUOTE]
yawn

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13667207]
okay

its called an opinion

lets put it like this:

are the mods acting the way i think they should? no

are there problems? yes

oh well i wonder
[/QUOTE]

That hardly means that your idea of how moderators should act would fix any problems.

Your opinion means squat here because it isn't your site. It's Jeremy's site and he will do whatever he feels like doing with it. We are all here because he allows us to be. Not counting the few of you that can't take a hint by the 20th ban. If you don't like how stuff is run here, then make your own site, appoint your own moderating staff, set the rules how you want them and quit wasting your time, mx's time and everyone else here at musicianforums.

HeatoN 11-20-2006 07:48 PM

[QUOTE=Jom;13667504]
Ready? Go go go.

[/quote]
i dont want much of anything just not to be banned for stupid reasons and then be ignored in site

well now its kind of impossible not to be ignored with no site forum but whatever

[QUOTE=Jom;13667504]
I recall the listening party photographs rather vividly (eek), but I don't remember what it is you were upset about (meaning, who you interacted with).[/QUOTE]
um it was to do with tbf continually infracting me with stupid reasons (advertising, insulting other members etc) and then not replying to me properly when i asked him why

then i got banned a couple of times by him and aes and they wouldnt reply to me at all except for stupid posts with bird noises

:\

[QUOTE]Why would I even be talking to you.[/QUOTE]because you dont have control over me like hitler did his people :)

asdf 11-20-2006 07:48 PM

See here, what HeatoN is doing is complaining for as long as possible (which for him, never shows signs of stopping) and as soon as Jeremy bans him or leaves because he has other things to do, it'll just give HeatoN another thing to complain about.

Africa 11-20-2006 07:48 PM

Call me crazy but I think that the general personality of this forum is indicative of the body of people that listen to the prevalent forum music. I think there's some correlation with the music and the age group, and then again with the age group and the tendency to act like pricks on the net, or something of a mix between those three points. I think it is the age group. Go to a forum where the average age is higher and there will be less of the negative flames and jerks. I don't believe there is any way to reform anyone on a forum, just start banning people and closing threads IMO.

spitfirejunky 11-20-2006 07:49 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13667566]because you dont have control over me like hitler did his people :)[/QUOTE]

A God complex is a dangerous thing to have.

dei 11-20-2006 07:49 PM

[I]It's Jeremy's site and he will do whatever he feels like doing with it.
[/I]
This.

HeatoN 11-20-2006 07:49 PM

[QUOTE]Your opinion means squat here because it isn't your site.[/QUOTE]i still dont think you understand

mx 11-20-2006 07:50 PM

[quote]See here, what HeatoN is doing is complaining for as long as possible (which for him, never shows signs of stopping) and as soon as Jeremy bans him or leaves because he has other things to do, it'll just give HeatoN another thing to complain about.[/quote]

Good point, it's a failed cause.

HeatoN 11-20-2006 07:50 PM

[QUOTE=spitfirejunky;13667584]A God complex is a dangerous thing to have.[/QUOTE]

i agree :)

mx 11-20-2006 07:50 PM

Chad, I hope this is some internet joke gone hellishly wrong. But if you are like this in real life, and judging by all your statements, it's a serious case of this:

[url]http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sociopath[/url]

form 11-20-2006 07:51 PM

[QUOTE]then i got banned a couple of times by him and aes and they wouldnt reply to me at all except for stupid posts with bird noises

:\
[/QUOTE]

yeah that was pretty bad

SQUAWK