Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   The R&M Photo Album and L&R Thread (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=578085)

witchxrapist 03-23-2011 06:09 PM

she's more emotionally unbalanced than mentally i guess

but yeah she's gone completely mad on me before :/

blockhead 03-23-2011 06:10 PM

[QUOTE=witchxrapist;18455044]this is why i've only ever sexed one wimmin

i'm a total bitch and i don't want to hurt peoples feelings and have an unrealistic fear of rejection

but idk i know this girl really really well and she's on the rebound and i know she does shit she regrets when she's drunk[/QUOTE]

i always thought you, mitch and steve had slept with more girls than me. i've had sex with 3 girls and i thought that was low for my age and most of you guys would be higher.

xMalcolmXx 03-23-2011 06:10 PM

[QUOTE=witchxrapist;18455044]this is why i've only ever sexed one wimmin

i'm a total bitch and i don't want to hurt peoples feelings and have an unrealistic fear of rejection

but idk i know this girl really really well and she's on the rebound and i know she does shit she regrets when she's drunk[/QUOTE]

mappy

i know how u feel dog

2muchket! 03-23-2011 06:11 PM

How old are you sam ?

witchxrapist 03-23-2011 06:13 PM

[QUOTE=xMalcolmXx;18455055]mappy

i know how u feel dog[/QUOTE]

hopeless bromantics!

@sam: sometimes i don't even realize when girls are into me, i'm total fail haha

blockhead 03-23-2011 06:17 PM

[QUOTE=2muchket!;18455062]How old are you sam ?[/QUOTE]

21, 22 in october.

I didn't get laid until I was almost twenty. Had a one night stand with a waitress. Then two weeks later I slept with Nicky and we dated for 3 months. Then while we were on a break I had sex with this girl Rachel. Got back with Nicky for another year after that. Last person I had sex with was Nicky the last time I was in SC.

Larry Bird 03-23-2011 06:18 PM

i always go to the daycre and tell them i have a boner and they make me leaf

2muchket! 03-23-2011 06:18 PM

Round the same age as me then, well mitch is the same age as you and mappz and steve are a few months older.

I've never really done relationships and only a 1/3 of the girls I've bedded were attractive. Kinda done with it though, wouldn't mind a gf right now.

xMalcolmXx 03-23-2011 06:20 PM

[QUOTE=witchxrapist;18455068]hopeless bromantics!

[B]@sam: sometimes i don't even realize when girls are into me, i'm total fail haha[/B][/QUOTE]

this has been my issue for so fucking long. so many missed opportunities. fuck.

blockhead 03-23-2011 06:21 PM

[QUOTE=2muchket!;18455082]Round the same age as me then, well mitch is the same age as you and mappz and steve are a few months older.

I've never really done relationships and only a 1/3 of the girls I've bedded were attractive. Kinda done with it though, wouldn't mind a gf right now.[/QUOTE]

I've had two real girlfriends. Katy was my first in sophomore year of hs and we never had sex even though I really wanted to because she is a really big christian. Very unfulfilling relationship. Nicky was my other relationship and that was really serious, like being in love with each other and stuff. To be honest I'm still completely in love with her and have little to no interest in most other girls.

Larry Bird 03-23-2011 06:26 PM

mom looks like adude

blockhead 03-23-2011 06:39 PM

Rachel:

Had sex with her like 6 times when Nicky and I were broken up. Told nicky I wanted to go on a break for a weekend to fuck rachel. Then I told nicky I wanted to stay broken up and she found out I fucked rachel and got all mad. It was worth it lol. Rachel could not give head for her life but she was good at moving in rhythmn with me while we fucked. Probably the best sex I have ever had. She was 17 then, 18 now.

[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/aC9ke.jpg[/IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/YrM69.jpg[/IMG]

I guess since I said it would be in order, Nicky would be again after this. I broke things off with Rachel and got back together with Nicky and now rachel won't speak to me lol. It's too bad cause now that Nicky and I are broken up I would like to be fucking rachel and I probably could be had I not fucked things up. :angry:

witchxrapist 03-23-2011 06:40 PM

that nicky bitch is hella fine

Larry Bird 03-23-2011 06:41 PM

3d girls just threw up a litl bit

2muchket! 03-23-2011 06:42 PM

Last two are fit dude, well done.

First one is at least decent too man, should see some of the beasts I've fucked man lmao.

NEEDTOPOST 03-23-2011 06:43 PM

not gonna look at the pics just tell me flat out who got the tig ol bitties

blockhead 03-23-2011 06:44 PM

[QUOTE=witchxrapist;18455132]that nicky bitch is hella fine[/QUOTE]

haha thanks dude. she was a great girlfriend too man. girl would let me nut inside her (she was on birth control) and would give me blowjobs while I played videogames. Really sweet girl.

She's changed though man. Now she's a lot bitchier and always nags me about needing to quit opiates and go to counseling.

[QUOTE=2muchket!;18455137]Last two are fit dude, well done.

First one is at least decent too man, should see some of the beasts I've fucked man lmao.[/QUOTE]

thanks man. yeah i'm not really too proud of jennifer but i was a horny virgin. i mean you would have fucked her too right?

I think rachel is easily the hottest, but Nicky I cared about the most by far.

NEEDTOPOST 03-23-2011 06:47 PM

[QUOTE=blockhead;18455145]) and would give me blowjobs while I played videogames. [/QUOTE]

wtf u gave up the life of a king

2muchket! 03-23-2011 06:48 PM

Yeah I definitely would've man hahaha.

blockhead 03-23-2011 06:49 PM

[QUOTE=NEEDTOPOST;18455151]wtf u gave up the life of a king[/QUOTE]
Well the thing is she's a girl I met in high school and I went to high school in south carolina. We made the long distance thing work for over a year. She came and lived with me over the summer and those were the best months of my life. We broke up when she went back to SC for college because the distance was just too hard, especially after spending every day together. I still have sex with her when I visit SC and we still care about each other, but things just didn't work out. We don't have a lot in common and have different values and opinions which caused a lot of friction. I still love her though. :'(

I would say as far as looks go:

Jennifer 6.5/10
Nicky 8.5/10
Rachel 9/10

Other people should posts pics of the girls they've fucked. Would be interesting.