Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   repost this if you are a beautiful strong crack whore who don’t need no man (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588129)

Anglachel 11-18-2010 08:06 PM

so [i]children[/i] can get married in the USA but theyre not allowed to touch each other ok

Deth 11-18-2010 08:07 PM

they can touch each other who cares

but kyle's 20 or something idk

how did you find a sophomore in high school anyway kyle was it your youtube channel

beans 11-18-2010 08:07 PM

waiting for brent's giant rebuttle

Si1v3RfaNg 11-18-2010 08:07 PM

Yeah our system sucks dick. Not planning on marrying her yet though. Maybe in like 5 years if its still going this amazing.

Edit@Deth: I met her through my jam buddy Jess. Then hung out with her a few times. She's mad cool. Listens to Converge and the works.

Deth 11-18-2010 08:07 PM

looooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool

wanting to marry a 16 year old hahahahahaha

cuddlefest2003 11-18-2010 08:08 PM

[QUOTE=Anglachel;18277920]petey appears

adb acts like a dumb faggot

petey disappears

i wonder why the forums dead[/QUOTE]

well petey should've known better and put him on ignore!

Anglachel 11-18-2010 08:08 PM

i thought kyle is 19
and his gf is 16

hey i got an idea everyone should just put everyone who argues with adb on ignore they wouldnt have to see all the bickering then if it bothers them so much!

beans 11-18-2010 08:08 PM

he'll learn the error in his ways.

Si1v3RfaNg 11-18-2010 08:09 PM

[QUOTE=Anglachel;18277987]i thought kyle is 19
and his gf is 16[/QUOTE]

This. Turn 20 December 10th. Ask me how much I care about the age difference. And really if she keeps making me this happy I don't see what's wrong with trying to keep her around man.

CerebralParadox 11-18-2010 08:09 PM

[QUOTE]you're not mentally strong you just have no connection to anything/aspergers out the butt[/QUOTE]

nice

[QUOTE]Wow. You really are an asshole. Your version of mentally strong is being so stuck up your head's going up your ass and out your mouth. You think being strong is arguing about everything? What are you so insecure that you just can't let things go you stupid fuck. Just because someone is depressed doesn't mean they're a bad person. Take a psychology class and learn something dumbass. And who cares if she's depressed, she still makes me happier than you'll ever be.[/QUOTE]

:lol: :lol: :lol:

where do I begin with this?

I already said I argue what I know. You're interpreting it as being an asshole but I'm actually trying to show there are alternatives to conventional ways of thinking. It's called [I]critical thinking [/I]

I can't let ignorance go, and you're being extremely ignorant

I know they're not bad people, I'm using responding to what you said, basically calling me an asshole for having an opposing view.

I'm sure you know all about psychology going to an art school. I know more than you will ever know.

And good for you, women don't produce the serotonin levels men do, that's why she's depressed and why I always hear about women being depressed. It also probably has to do w/ being a pussy and dwelling on social environments in school. Let me guess, she was never a super popular girl and bawwws about it

Deth 11-18-2010 08:10 PM

[QUOTE]I know more than you will ever know.[/QUOTE]

funny because like 90% of the forum is like this with you

cuddlefest2003 11-18-2010 08:11 PM

[QUOTE=blockhead;18277950]she's going to tell the people at the treatment center she's fucking her older bf and you will be arrested for statutory rape bro[/QUOTE]

Actually, in PA age of consent is 16 and 4 year gap is legal.

Juddybear 11-18-2010 08:12 PM

well whaddya know

Si1v3RfaNg 11-18-2010 08:12 PM

[QUOTE=CerebralParadox;18277990]nice

:lol: :lol: :lol:

where do I begin with this?

I already said I argue what I know. You're interpreting it as being an asshole but I'm actually trying to show there are alternatives to conventional ways of thinking. It's called [I]critical thinking [/I]

I can't let ignorance go, and you're being extremely ignorant

I know they're not bad people, I'm using responding to what you said, basically calling me an asshole for having an opposing view.

I'm sure you know all about psychology going to an art school. I know more than you will ever know.

And good for you, women don't produce the serotonin levels men do, that's why she's depressed and why I always hear about women being depressed. It also probably has to do w/ being a pussy and dwelling on social environments in school. Let me guess, she was never a super popular girl and bawwws about it[/QUOTE]

Nah she's just going through some rough stuff with family right now. And actually its a liberal arts school, and I switched to psych. Considering my school is in the top 5 psychology schools in the country, I'd say I know a hell of a lot more than you do. And not being able to ignore ignorance is one of the stupidest things I've ever heard. Almost every person of the face of the planet is ignorant, just get used to it and stfu Brent.

Edit: What cuddlefest said. And the parents said it was okay and they like me a lot, so I don't understand why its such a big deal.

CerebralParadox 11-18-2010 08:13 PM

top 5 according to whom?

And lol, you're like what a freshman? Why do you think I hate people bro? I am used to it
[QUOTE=Deth;18277992]funny because like 90% of the forum is like this with you[/QUOTE]

has no argument? Yeah, I know dude. Why do you think I made the adb fallacy chart. It gets kind of old arguing with half-wits who are ass deep in non-pratical majors to have any sense of argumentation

Anglachel 11-18-2010 08:13 PM

16 year olds can get married in PA

but according to blockhead [i]they cant touch each other[/i]

Anglachel 11-18-2010 08:14 PM

[QUOTE=CerebralParadox;18277998]has no argument? Yeah, I know dude. Why do you think I made the adb fallacy chart. It gets kind of old arguing with half-wits who are ass deep in non-pratical majors to have any sense of argumentation[/QUOTE]
cant argue with you when you ignore the arguments and just cry about being called names

cuddlefest2003 11-18-2010 08:15 PM

[QUOTE=Si1v3RfaNg;18277997]Edit: What cuddlefest said. And the parents said it was okay and they like me a lot, so I don't understand why its such a big deal.[/QUOTE]
I gotcho back Kyle.

<-Mappy

I like how this whole shitshow is/has been going on.

blockhead 11-18-2010 08:16 PM

it's kinda weird that a 19 year old can't meet anyone his own age and has to date girls 3 years younger to get pussy

brent post that fallacy chart i never got to see it

blockhead 11-18-2010 08:17 PM

i don't care about the law i just think he's a loser that he has to fuck a girl that's barely out of middle school

Anglachel 11-18-2010 08:18 PM

says the loser who owes his dealer >$50

CerebralParadox 11-18-2010 08:18 PM

[QUOTE]brent post that fallacy chart i never got to see it[/QUOTE]
If I post it or respond to Anglachel I get banned so I'll show you in chat

so funny how I can only bait him but he baits all the time for attention

Si1v3RfaNg 11-18-2010 08:19 PM

[QUOTE=cuddlefest2003;18278004]I gotcho back Kyle.

<-Mappy

I like how this whole shitshow is/has been going on.[/QUOTE]

Sup bro. And I don't have to date her or anything. Its just she's really cool and the girls at my school suck. Its just the people I meet, doesn't make me a loser.

Anglachel 11-18-2010 08:19 PM

what am i even baiting you into

wtf

i dont think the pictures a bannable offense
and what are you gonna do
say "nou"

cuddlefest2003 11-18-2010 08:19 PM

[QUOTE=blockhead;18278005]it's kinda weird that a 19 year old can't meet anyone his own age and has to date girls 3 years younger to get pussy[/quote]
What?

Guys dating younger girls = normal

Girls dating younger guys = abnormal.

You should really read up on what you're talking about because you're 0/2 for what I've payed attention to.

cuddlefest2003 11-18-2010 08:21 PM

[QUOTE=Si1v3RfaNg;18278011]Sup bro. And I don't have to date her or anything. Its just she's really cool and the girls at my school suck. Its just the people I meet, doesn't make me a loser.[/QUOTE]
The irony is that the two kids trying to make you out to be a loser are complete losers themselves.

And they're both completely wrong about 90% of the arguments they bull their way into.

Si1v3RfaNg 11-18-2010 08:22 PM

[QUOTE=cuddlefest2003;18278017]The irony is that the two kids trying to make you out to be a loser are complete losers themselves.

And they're both completely wrong about 90% of the arguments they bull their way into.[/QUOTE]

They should listen to that Alanis Morissette song. Oh wait.

cuddlefest2003 11-18-2010 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=Anglachel;18278012]what am i even baiting you into

wtf

i dont think the pictures a bannable offense
and what are you gonna do
say "nou"[/QUOTE]

I think the chart's a bannable offense because Tyler is really fed up with Brent misusing terms like "strawman" and "ad hominem" 24/7 whenever anyone tells him he's wrong.

blockhead 11-18-2010 08:25 PM

[QUOTE=cuddlefest2003;18278013]What?

Guys dating younger girls = normal

Girls dating younger guys = abnormal.

You should really read up on what you're talking about because you're 0/2 for what I've payed attention to.[/QUOTE]

uhh dating a girl 3 years younger in paedo territory is not normal. my gf is a year younger than me and in the same year as me and is emotionally and physically mature. kyles gf probably doesn't even have tits yet

Anglachel 11-18-2010 08:26 PM

16 isnt peado territory you fucking dumb ******

especially not when its AOC