Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Punk (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   What have you been listening to today / lately? (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=380044)

RouteOne 08-22-2005 12:33 PM

barbera streisand ;)

shane italian 08-22-2005 12:34 PM

[QUOTE=Tyler]yeah, that's what he meant by first album...[/QUOTE]I'm pretty sure when he said album he just meant records in general.

_Tyler 08-22-2005 12:36 PM

[QUOTE=shane italian]I'm pretty sure when he said album he just meant records in general.[/QUOTE]
I don't get what you're saying, but the self titled is the only record they had before Ill Blood

RCVA 08-22-2005 12:43 PM

[QUOTE=shane italian]I'm pretty sure when he said album he just meant records in general.[/QUOTE]
No i saw two albums ill blood and their self titled. I just forgot what it was so i said first album. :)

Arrakakaka 08-23-2005 03:35 PM

Converge
Terror
Pavement
Blind Guardian

_Tyler 08-24-2005 04:43 PM

today...Quicksand, Cro-Mags and What Happens Next

Arrakakaka 08-24-2005 04:49 PM

Sunn 0)))
Mastodon
Napalm Death
Crumbsuckers
Hiatus

guns_of_brixton 08-24-2005 05:12 PM

Modern Life is War.

Gnarmageddon 08-24-2005 05:13 PM

Lots of Gorilla Biscuits.

Special Brew 08-24-2005 07:49 PM

I've been listening to a lot of Hot Cross today.

NewKindofArmy03 08-24-2005 07:51 PM

Lifetime
Municipal Waste

Then again its looked liked that for a while.

40 oz 2 freedom 08-24-2005 08:47 PM

[QUOTE=Tyler]Quicksand[/QUOTE]

Yessssssss

RetiredAt21 08-24-2005 08:47 PM

Joshua Fit For Battle
xVincent Price's Orphan Powered Death Machinex
Cold War
Samhain
My Dying Bride
Scholastic Deth

40 oz 2 freedom 08-24-2005 08:54 PM

Del Tha Funky Homosapien
Get Real
Hit The Deck

_Tyler 08-24-2005 08:55 PM

and now Dropkick Murphys

young, loud and andrew 08-24-2005 09:13 PM

Grey Area, Avail, Battery, Lifetime, and The Loved Ones.

CONNER_NWHC 08-24-2005 09:30 PM

betrayed
blacklisted
ashlee simpson

TheJackOfHearts 08-24-2005 09:35 PM

Skate Death
Shattered Faith
The Nuns
Sick Pleasure
Really Red

NewKindofArmy03 08-24-2005 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=young, loud and andrew]The Loved Ones.[/QUOTE]
He knows whats up, along with all the other bands.

Special Brew 08-24-2005 10:12 PM

A day of Hot Cross filled by a night of With Honor :cool:

RCVA 08-25-2005 03:49 AM

Blacklisted
Down to Nothing
Guns Up!

StruckEverywhere 08-25-2005 06:24 AM

Far Left Limit - Paint It Black EP.

tornpictures 08-25-2005 06:37 AM

Lovesick

young, loud and andrew 08-25-2005 07:48 AM

[QUOTE=NewKindofArmy03]He knows whats up, along with all the other bands.[/QUOTE]

I hadn't heard of them before they opened for Lifetime and they blew me away. That EP is AWESOME!

REAL_FOB/TBS/BN_FAN 08-25-2005 10:39 AM

you guys are gunna either going to hate or love this list......or think its ok (RIP MITCH HEADBURG)

i have an 8 disc cd changer so i rate my music on what spot its in

Fall out boy (From under the cork tree,#5 in the CD changer but its gunna move up, cus it took over the spot jus recently vacted by Take this to your grave. even my hardcore friends love this band)
Avenge Sevenfold (jus Burn it Down, cus im broke and thats all ive hurd from them so burned the song on a cd and its stayed at #6 for a good while )
Taking Back Sunday (#4 i rediscovered there first cd in my collection, its playing right now)
Thrice( #7 and #8 old and new stuff, been with them for a while)
As I Lay Diying (never thought i could get into them, hurd them, loved them, there cd # 3 in my changer)
Hollywood Undead (i burned a cd of there songs, #2 ,If you havnt hurd these cats, u r missing out on a new wave of Hip-hop screamo)
Senses Fail (jus took out of the changer, is it me, or can u not wait to see what happens when these guys actully make a "great" record, cus even there ok ones are amazing)
Brand New( Deja has been #1 in my CD changer since i got it 2 years ago, well i lied, it droped to # 2 when MCR came out with thier new album, but i got tired of it real quick so it regained its spot)

Let's Chop Cats! 08-25-2005 10:53 AM

Wrong forum.

sketchyjoe 08-25-2005 10:55 AM

Mitch Hedberg hates your taste in music.

REAL_FOB/TBS/BN_FAN 08-25-2005 11:03 AM

[QUOTE=REINER]Wrong forum.[/QUOTE]

i thought id get that, but i thought i could get away with it with bands like thrice, As i lay dieind, Avenge Sevenfold and Senses fail taking up sum room, i love music music so i thought if half the bands are in the "genre" of the fourm, then the rest wouldnt be put down. My mistake.

i guess people are still narrow minded bout bands jus cus they make it big, but hollywood undead is amazing i dont care what u say

o and by the way my cd collection prob has most everyband u like also sketchyjoe, so please dont crap on it, im a music lover and hate it when i have to argue over opinons, knowing narrow minds cannot be swayed

Berserker! 08-25-2005 11:05 AM

[QUOTE=REAL_FOB/TBS/BN_FAN]i thought id get that, but i thought i could get away with it with bands like thrice, As i lay dieind, Avenge Sevenfold and Senses fail taking up sum room, i love music music so i thought if half the bands are in the "genre" of the fourm, then the rest wouldnt be put down. My mistake.

i guess people are still narrow minded bout bands jus cus they make it big, but hollywood undead is amazing i dont care what u say

o and by the way my cd collection prob has most everyband u like also sketchyjoe, so please dont crap on it, im a music lover and hate it when i have to argue over opinons, knowing narrow minds cannot be swayed[/QUOTE]

Lolocaust.

sketchyjoe 08-25-2005 11:15 AM

[QUOTE=REAL_FOB/TBS/BN_FAN]o and by the way my cd collection prob has most everyband u like also sketchyjoe, so please dont crap on it, im a music lover and hate it when i have to argue over opinons, knowing narrow minds cannot be swayed[/QUOTE]
I somehow doubt it.

REAL_FOB/TBS/BN_FAN 08-25-2005 11:15 AM

[QUOTE=Berserker!]Lolocaust.[/QUOTE]

my god u got me, omg, i appologise, but now i must go off and find this band i do not have.

im sure ill like them

now fo u....the Warriors, sirens over athens, pirced
all hardcore or metalcore

and if u havnt hurd them i suggest checking them out, there not bad..sirens is from my home town and i playe a show with both them and pirced

Let's Chop Cats! 08-25-2005 11:17 AM

[url]http://www.hop.com/[/url]
[url=http://www.ldonline.org/ld_indepth/teaching_techniques/spelling_studying.html]Five Guidelines for Learning to Spell and Six Ways to Practice Spelling[/url]
[QUOTE=REAL_FOB/TBS/BN_FAN]i thought id get that, but i thought i could get away with it with bands like thrice, As i lay dieind, Avenge Sevenfold and Senses fail taking up sum room, i love music music so i thought if half the bands are in the "genre" of the fourm, then the rest wouldnt be put down. My mistake. [/QUOTE]
Those bands don't remotely belong in this forum.

SlappedByTheClash 08-25-2005 11:18 AM

Shai Hulud mostly, but Circle Takes The Square is fighting for some time, and a little Gorilla Biscuits to keep my Youth Crew cred up.

Oh, and I've been listening to Tha Chronic (Compton Represent!) and watching Family Matters. It's cool cause it makes Urkle look like he's screaming 187 on an undercover cop.

[QUOTE=Kid with Zero Appreciation for Good Music]the Warriors,[/QUOTE]

FInd me someone in this forum who hasn't heard of the warriors, and you get a prize!

Anxious 08-25-2005 11:21 AM

I've been listening to Rites of Spring, Embrace, and Cap 'n Jazz lately.

REAL_FOB/TBS/BN_FAN 08-25-2005 11:23 AM

haha...overexageration. i porb have maby 8 or 9 bands u like in my collection and prob bout 5 or 6 bands u havnt hurd and would like. trust me, i may like pop-punk alot, but im alot more well rounded than that. Hell sweedish death metal even has been in my ear, i didnt really like it, but i didnt hate it. o and i forgot my fav band im listening to right now, Terror, hurd of them, i bet u have. and u cant deny they got a lil bit of telent

wileycoyote 08-25-2005 11:24 AM

Circle Takes The Square and Fear Before The March Of Flames.

shane italian 08-25-2005 11:24 AM

Fake poster?

Let's Chop Cats! 08-25-2005 11:25 AM

[size=6]ATTN: REAL_FOB/TBS/BN_FAN[/size]
[url]http://www.hop.com/[/url]
[url=http://www.ldonline.org/ld_indepth/teaching_techniques/spelling_studying.html]Five Guidelines for Learning to Spell and Six Ways to Practice Spelling[/url]

Let's Chop Cats! 08-25-2005 11:26 AM

[QUOTE=shane italian]Fake poster?[/QUOTE]
I can't IP search them due to aol. I don't know if anyone could fake that kind of low intelligence.

SlappedByTheClash 08-25-2005 11:29 AM

[QUOTE=REAL_FOB/TBS/BN_FAN]haha...overexageration. i porb have maby 8 or 9 bands u like in my collection and prob bout 5 or 6 bands u havnt hurd and would like. trust me, i may like pop-punk alot, but im alot more well rounded than that. Hell sweedish death metal even has been in my ear, i didnt really like it, but i didnt hate it. o and i forgot my fav band im listening to right now, Terror, hurd of them, i bet u have. and u cant deny they got a lil bit of telent[/QUOTE]

I honestly can't understand what you're trying to accomplish here.

I suggest taking Reiner's advice and learning the art of making some f'ucking sense. :thumb: