Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   repost this if you are a beautiful strong crack whore who don’t need no man (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=588129)

Haz 06-14-2011 07:53 PM

[QUOTE=xMalcolmXx;18541554]i might make some jello[/QUOTE]

i've been doing a lot of desserts recently with gelatine sheets

aria 06-14-2011 07:53 PM

nice i just had a banana

Deth 06-14-2011 07:54 PM

drinking a p delicious beer that was only $7 for a sixer

good ass deal

Iscariot 06-14-2011 07:59 PM

[QUOTE=Haz;18541552]fuck man

i've never experienced debt like that thankfully. would probably tear my hair out[/QUOTE]

i've grown up poor and my family's house was foreclosed on last year which caused us to have to find somewhere new to live with pretty much no money to move in with and no real time so i've faced worse

i'm expected to come up with most of the money somehow because my dad is a drunk who can't hold down a job but i've been facing hard times with employment over the past few years and i barely have a dollar to my name, so i feel like there isn't really anything i can do about this which in turn is making me feel extremely apathetic and disconnected since i don't get emotional like most people would

if things go south here i can always move in with a friend and try to find a job asap like i've been doing, but the rest of my family wouldn't have anywhere to go so idk what'll happen

/blog post

Deth 06-14-2011 08:02 PM

mcfratty doesn't understand anyone not being able to afford living in malibu

botb 06-14-2011 08:03 PM

sup thread

xMalcolmXx 06-14-2011 08:06 PM

[QUOTE=aria;18541557]sup malc[/QUOTE]

nothin much how you doin on this wonderful evening

decided against the jello btw

Haz 06-14-2011 08:07 PM

yeah a few years back the landlord sold our house and when we had like, 2 days to get out the real estate decided to take the house they had promised us off the market cause the tenants trashed it. this was after several weeks of not being able to find anything, cause rent is almost extortion around here

I ended up moving in with some friends my mother had nowhere to go and had all the furniture and animals to deal with though it was fucked. fortunately emergency housing stepped in and she got somewhere with low rent, if that safety net wasn't there idk what we would have done

Deth 06-14-2011 08:11 PM

you would have been fucked in amerikuh for sure

Haz 06-14-2011 08:12 PM

[QUOTE=xMalcolmXx;18541578]decided against the jello btw[/QUOTE]

how could you

have cut up sausages with tomato sauce instead

xMalcolmXx 06-14-2011 08:16 PM

might have some yogurt maybe even a milkshake hmmmm so many dessert opportunities

Iscariot 06-14-2011 08:18 PM

[QUOTE=Haz;18541581]yeah a few years back the landlord sold our house and when we had like, 2 days to get out the real estate decided to take the house they had promised us off the market cause the tenants trashed it. this was after several weeks of not being able to find anything, cause rent is almost extortion around here

I ended up moving in with some friends my mother had nowhere to go and had all the furniture and animals to deal with though it was fucked. fortunately emergency housing stepped in and she got somewhere with low rent, if that safety net wasn't there idk what we would have done[/QUOTE]

damn that's rough

the closest thing we have to emergency housing here is section 8 housing projects where they base your rent off like 25% of your income, but the projects are always so full that they have waiting lists a mile long just to apply

2muchket! 06-14-2011 08:21 PM

That's shit that like man. One of the things I find distasteful about America, if you were in that position here, they'd find you a flat. Of course the likelihood of you being in that position is low as well, as housing credits to unemployed families are so good.

Hope you and your family get sorted dude, my mam and dad had it rough when our first house got repossessed when I was little.

Haz 06-14-2011 08:36 PM

[QUOTE=Iscariot;18541592]damn that's rough

the closest thing we have to emergency housing here is section 8 housing projects where they base your rent off like 25% of your income, but the projects are always so full that they have waiting lists a mile long just to apply[/QUOTE]

yeah housing commission places up here have a 2 yr waiting list

only reason they shuffled her into a house within a day is cause she has a good record of taking care of the places she rents, plus the doctor gave her some certificate saying she's depressed and needs her garden and animals so we can't just send them to get put down cause they have nowhere to go if she gets put in a tiny unit to waste out the rest of her days

we were very lucky though

Iscariot 06-14-2011 08:40 PM

that's good that she was able to work that out at least

my mother has a letter from her doctor as well which marks my pit bull as a companion pet so she can take the dog with her wherever she goes, but if we get kicked out of here i'll probably end up taking the dog with me which is fine since the friend i would stay with has a dog as well

Haz 06-14-2011 08:46 PM

been working my ass off to get and maintain a higher standard of living

if I ever wind up with a family not gonna have them go through all the shit I did growing up

botb 06-14-2011 08:46 PM

just got back from first VoV practice. it ruled. vocals sound SOOO good.

illmitch 06-14-2011 08:48 PM

chilling, just put the kids in my rc group to bed

doing room inspections

2muchket! 06-14-2011 08:50 PM

The area we lived in when I was growing up was quite rough, but it was stop gap, my dad was out of work during the economic downturn in the early 90s, he owed a lot of money, but rather than get ourselves blacklisted and into a load of shit, his parents (my grandparents) got a loan and we were able to pay off our debt.

My parents paid back my grandparents in full though, always respected how hard they've worked to provide, my dad especially.

Mitch have the kids gotten upto to any japes yet ? I feel as if you could be in slapstick comedy PG rated summer camp film

Haz 06-14-2011 08:52 PM

my dad was an asshole with a chip of his shoulder who always got into fights with everyone and couldn't keep a job for long

he lives with his filipino mail order bride nowadays I see him like once a month

illmitch 06-14-2011 09:03 PM

cannot stop watching this my jeans video

adbforever 06-14-2011 09:03 PM

[QUOTE]he lives with his filipino mail order bride nowadays I see him like once a month[/QUOTE]

:lol:

now it all makes sense.

2muchket! 06-14-2011 09:04 PM

It took a lot of time to adjust not seeing my parents when I moved away, they're both pretty similar to me. I mean even if I don't see my friends, guaranteed to have an engaging conversation with either my dad or mam.

There was a distinct lack of that when I lived in halls in Newcastle.

adbforever 06-14-2011 09:06 PM

never have engaging convos w/ my parents

illmitch 06-14-2011 09:09 PM

i'm really close to my mom, i'm really gonna miss her when she moves away

2muchket! 06-14-2011 09:10 PM

That's because your the american equivalent of kevin the teenager.

@ mitch skip to 2:24 of that video and mute the sound

lass mouths 'suck my twat', i found it entertaining

illmitch 06-14-2011 09:10 PM

ha ha ha ha

jack my swag

adbforever 06-14-2011 09:11 PM

[QUOTE]That's because your the american equivalent of kevin the teenager.
[/QUOTE]

huh

2muchket! 06-14-2011 09:17 PM

nvm you'd have to be highbrow or english to understand.

adbforever 06-14-2011 09:20 PM

lol frankie. jsut the other day you said we have similar senses of humor

[I]backpedal[/I]