Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   Rock & Metal (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=23)
-   -   Rock & Metal Forum: Report Problems/Ask Questions/Make Suggestions (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=580789)

adb 06-03-2011 06:00 PM

[QUOTE]what's really absurd is that you think you're in some position to bargain on what punishment should be dealt out
[/QUOTE]

because what was actually reported wasn't anything at all. This is a public forum, if mappy really needs to talk about his personal life he needs to realize we're not all his friends here. I already know I'm gonna get perm banned, but it's just fucking ridiculous the way mappy is acting and you guys know it. He's completely gone off the deep end because he's having all these problems in life

Haz 06-03-2011 06:10 PM

[QUOTE=adb;18530480]I'll talk to you on aim sometime tyler, this is asinine.[/QUOTE]

oh god not this one on one real time chat shit again

get in my tinychat [I]now[/I], I need to talk

adb 06-03-2011 06:12 PM

dude, you quit mx because of me, no amount of your trolling means anything.

Haz 06-03-2011 06:17 PM

i'm not trolling

in fact i've restrained myself from responding to any of your posts over the past few days because I can't help but treat everything you say with the utmost seriousness

you leave a worse taste in the mouth than the last time I sucked a big fat cock

adb 06-03-2011 06:19 PM

if I'm really that horrible you would have left me on ignore

we had a deal - mappy, haz, etc would keep me on ignore because it's you guys who cannot handle me, I really get to you two in particular

aria 06-03-2011 06:25 PM

lol

Haz 06-03-2011 06:31 PM

[QUOTE=adb;18530538]if I'm really that horrible you would have left me on ignore

we had a deal - mappy, haz, etc would keep me on ignore because it's you guys who cannot handle me, I really get to you two in particular[/QUOTE]

you aren't allowed to talk anymore

aria 06-03-2011 06:32 PM

owned

aria 06-03-2011 06:32 PM

lol its pretty late wat u doin this week end nigga u still up formr before or u got some zzz

adb 06-03-2011 06:33 PM

you even perm banned me plow, thats how much I got to you. just saying. I already know I'm going to be banned on sight now - mappy's plan worked

he has all these problems irl and wants me to get banned to feel better about his problems. I'm not trolling, if anyone cannot grasp that concept then you're living in a fantasy land.

Haz 06-03-2011 06:33 PM

you live in a fantasy land where these things are of the utmost importance to you

[QUOTE=aria;18530578]lol its pretty late wat u doin this week end nigga u still up formr before or u got some zzz[/QUOTE]

nah I slept all night, fucking cold this morning I tell ya

might just drink beer and play video games

aria 06-03-2011 06:34 PM

wat did he do wrong was it just that 1 where he said real talk

aria 06-03-2011 06:36 PM

lol ur killin me karin

aria 06-03-2011 06:36 PM

adb did u find tronn yet btw maybe u should go to his house dont u live there

illmitch 06-03-2011 06:37 PM

karin has best posts itt tbh

adb 06-03-2011 06:38 PM

[QUOTE=aria;18530585]wat did he do wrong was it just that 1 where he said real talk[/QUOTE]

thats all I was reported for

and nope I think tronn either moved to LA or killed himself

witchxrapist 06-03-2011 06:47 PM

[QUOTE=adb;18530455]mappy: you are pitful. I didn't say anything at all relating to your brother, but continue to use this as an outlet to get all your feelings out.[/quote]
You told me I need to use live journal because I said I can't get over the fact my brother is dying. We're not as dumb as you, lying to us that you weren't purposefully being an asshole isn't going to trick anyone.

[quote]tyler: please be fair. As soon as you said I was close to ban on sight I calmed down. Nobody really complains about me to the point where they report me, then the second mappy comes and and reports it's the typical mob mentality.[/quote]
What mob mentality? You told me to use livejournal because I said I can't get over finding out that my brother is dying.

[quote]If I'm banned it would only be fair if mappy was too. I really didn't do anything.[/quote]
I got pissed off at you for telling me to use livejournal because I said I can't get over finding out that my brother is dying.

And real talk: this is after you were complaining about things that shouldn't bother 23 year olds on the same page.

[quote]everyone else: stop being such sensitive cry babies.[/quote]
Stop being such a deplorable human being.

[quote]If you have a personal issue with me talk to me on aim.[/quote]
Nobody wants to talk to you, period.

illmitch 06-03-2011 06:49 PM

[QUOTE=witchxrapist;18530624]Nobody wants to talk to you, period.[/QUOTE]

[IMG]http://123glitter.com/comments-graphics/file/8801.jpg[/IMG]

adb 06-03-2011 06:49 PM

livejournal is a more appropriate medium to express your feelings, not a public internet forum

for days you have had huge problems. If you are feeling hurt, livejournal, facebook, tumblr, etc are better options

anyone you're cool w/ on mx has you on fb anyway

I know the only reason you posted your "I hate life" posts here was to bait me

I know you just wanted anything I replied to as something to start a huge shitstorm

xMalcolmXx 06-03-2011 06:50 PM

did you guys know that sammy sosa is white now

adb 06-03-2011 06:52 PM

seriously mappy, if you ever have a huge problem with me, you have my aim

you didn't have to make this public, you know the what the fucking deal is with us (faux-trolling each other)

Anglachel 06-03-2011 06:52 PM

adb decides what belongs where on the internet

because he says so

shut the fuck up

witchxrapist 06-03-2011 07:10 PM

[QUOTE=adb;18530629]livejournal is a more appropriate medium to express your feelings, not a public internet forum[/quote]
Hypocrite.

[quote]I know the only reason you posted your "I hate life" posts here was to bait me

I know you just wanted anything I replied to as something to start a huge shitstorm[/QUOTE]

You are batshit insane.

I said I can't get over finding out that my brother is dying. This has NOTHING to do with you. I really would never ever fucking bring up a family member dying to bait a socially retarded egomaniac on a forum. Go to hell, you perversely self-obsessed faggot.

xMalcolmXx 06-03-2011 07:11 PM

yeah holy shit. i don't think mappy posted that thinking about how he was going to troll your responses.

Iscariot 06-03-2011 07:12 PM

[QUOTE=Anglachel;18530635]adb decides what belongs where on the internet

because he says so

shut the fuck up[/QUOTE]

he forgot to flash his badge

[img]http://www.darkgovernment.com/news/wp-content/uploads/2009/11/internet-police.jpg[/img]

illmitch 06-03-2011 07:13 PM

um its been well established that adb is an internet warrior not a policeman

[img]http://i.imgur.com/pmB9i.png[/img]

Iscariot 06-03-2011 07:23 PM

brentman the tardbarian

lukeskywalkertakingadump 06-03-2011 08:17 PM

brent you baited mappy. he didn't bait you. you're delusional.

you didn't directly mention his brother dying but you had to say he was using the forum as a "live journal" and you know that's really fucking rude. he's not mad because you said "real talk" he's mad because you are kicking him when he's down.

and you know what? it's fine that mappy posted about his brother here. we're a close knit community and we all talk about our real lives. most of the people here know mappy and care about him. he was looking for support from his friends and everyone was supportive but you had to make a snide comment. i consider both you and mappy, and most people here, my friends and i feel terrible about his brother and even though i'm a dick a lot to people, i know that it would be way over the line to say anything remotely rude about something so devastating.

you just should have kept your mouth shut for once. mappy has every right to be mad at you. you were being an insensitive dick. you have no compassion.

that was seriously fucked up and this is coming from a degenerate junkie.

witchxrapist 06-04-2011 12:40 AM

thanks dude

lukeskywalkertakingadump 06-04-2011 01:02 AM

yeah no problem you're my bro

i'm still trying to figure out if he really doesn't understand what he did wrong. it's like he latched on to the one non offensive thing "real talk" and is acting like that's all he said.

obviously the live journal comment was a lot worse