Sputnik Music Forums

Sputnik Music Forums (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/index.php)
-   History (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=136)
-   -   Sound Off (http://www.sputnikmusic.com/forums/showthread.php?t=502181)

HeatoN 11-20-2006 09:52 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;13668413]Again, that is just your opinion, you don't actually know who works harder or not..
All of your statements are based on your opinion ONLY and not any real basis of facts per se..
In Psychology, we call those people sociopaths

Antisocial Personality Disorder is also known as psychopathy or
sociopathy. Individuals with this disorder have little regard for the
feeling and welfare of others. As a clinical diagnosis it is usually
limited to those over age 18. It can be diagnosed in younger people
if the they commit isolated antisocial acts and do not show signs of
another mental disorder.

Antisocial Personality Disorder is chronic, beginning in adolescence
and continuing throughout adulthood. There are ten general
symptoms:

not learning from experience
no sense of responsibility
inability to form meaningful relationships
inability to control impulses
lack of moral sense
chronically antisocial behavior
no change in behavior after punishment
emotional immaturity
lack of guilt
self-centeredness[/QUOTE]
What? I am very aware of the actions of all the mods here. I have read the mod forum for a very long time. I know who does what.

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 09:53 PM

Sorry Guys, I don't know Chad very well at all, and I have never had any problems with him..
But what I am getting from all his posts & answers is one thing..

[B]ATTENTION SEEKER[/B]

HeatoN 11-20-2006 09:55 PM

[QUOTE=YDload;13668420]well like i said, i dont know any examples. i just assume that when you get banned and think its unfair, you cause a lot of trouble (maybe in the guitar forum or something). so the guitar mods (which you mostly dislike) probably have to clean everything up. that means they worked hard![/QUOTE]

Well I don't generally go to the forum where the mods are as it is easier to induce change if one mod causes a problem and it affects all of you. It is kind of like the theory behind hacking users. The users get annoyed and this puts pressure on the mods and I don't have to do much at all really.

form 11-20-2006 09:56 PM

if you dont know chad very well just remember he is also klown

HeatoN 11-20-2006 09:57 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;13668440]hmmmm so your still feeling than none of this banning is EVER your fault????[/QUOTE]

I have been banned plenty of times and accepted it just fine. Of course I have broken the rules before. But it doesn't excuse the stupid bans I get every other week.

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 09:57 PM

[QUOTE=form;13668476]if you dont know chad very well just remember he is also klown[/QUOTE]

ahhh OK..the guy who hates Jews...

Now I am putting 2+2 together

Thanks...
Carry On

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 09:58 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13668473]Well I don't generally go to the forum where the mods are as it is easier to induce change if one mod causes a problem and it affects all of you. It is kind of like the theory behind hacking users. The users get annoyed and this puts pressure on the mods and I don't have to do much at all really.[/QUOTE]

Now put the shoe on the other foot..
Someone hacks your site for whatever reason & screws it up real good & deletes stuff & creates a huge mess..
So, how would you feel if it happened to you?

HeatoN 11-20-2006 09:58 PM

[QUOTE=YDload;13668443]what i dont understand (and maybe you can enlighten me, chad) is why people get so upset about a banning when they can still post as easily as ever? [/QUOTE]

If I hit you in the face would you not care as long as your face still worked? You don't just ban someone because you can, that's not fair.

Surgicalgod 11-20-2006 09:59 PM

wait i thought everybody here hates jews? :confused:

RouteOne 11-20-2006 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=Surgicalgod;13668502]wait i thought everybody here hates jews? :confused:[/QUOTE]

No, no it's just you.

HeatoN 11-20-2006 10:00 PM

[QUOTE=Permanent Solution;13668448]So are you saying that if there was no postcount regulation to post in the pit you would no longer cause problems?[/QUOTE]

Well not half as much, I'd still care about getting banned for stupid reasons though.

form 11-20-2006 10:00 PM

ITT: Ask Chad Anything

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13668513]Well not half as much, I'd still care about

Hey Chad
Thanks for the negative reps & the childish 150+ number in the rep..
It just proves my point..
The sociopath thing hit too close to home..
You are terribly immature???

Thanks again...

Klown 11-20-2006 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;13668485]ahhh OK..the guy who hates Jews...[/QUOTE]
They invaded my country. :(

Surgicalgod 11-20-2006 10:02 PM

[QUOTE=Mr. Ron;13668510]No, no it's just you.[/QUOTE]

Wait, so this is a jew friendly enviroment? wtf?! i have been here for almost a year and you're telling me this now?

WTF IS THE MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE?

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 10:03 PM

[QUOTE=Klown;13668530]They invaded my country. :([/QUOTE]

SO the arabs & Iraqi's destroyed buildings & killed hundreds of Americans..
I still have many Arab & muslim friends..what's your point?
You hold entire nations responsible for the acts of a few in power??
Sad...

HeatoN 11-20-2006 10:03 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;13668496]Now put the shoe on the other foot..
Someone hacks your site for whatever reason & screws it up real good & deletes stuff & creates a huge mess..
So, how would you feel if it happened to you?[/QUOTE]

It depends on so many variables it's hardly even worth answering. But in short, I would deserve it if I had done what the mods here have done to me.

Permanent Solution 11-20-2006 10:03 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13668513]Well not half as much, I'd still care about getting banned for stupid reasons though.[/QUOTE]

But why?

Yes, it's a stupid reason, but unless it's a perma ban, as long as you have another account what is the big deal?

Question: Why is it more convenient for you to unleash spam bots and hack than it is for you to just type a new username and password into the login box?

HeatoN 11-20-2006 10:05 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;13668529]

Hey Chad
Thanks for the negative reps & the childish 150+ number in the rep..
It just proves my point..
The sociopath thing hit too close to home..
You are terribly immature???

Thanks again...[/QUOTE]
I never negged you..

Klown 11-20-2006 10:05 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;13668547]SO the arabs & Iraqi's destroyed buildings & killed hundreds of Americans..[/QUOTE]
Yes but Americans are the infidels they are meant to be killed.

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 10:06 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13668550]It depends on so many variables it's hardly even worth answering. But in short, I would deserve it if I had done what the mods here have done to me.[/QUOTE]

Hey Chad, I am detecting WAY too much self-pity & victimizing in your posts...

You really need to grow up & start realizing the internet or the world does not revolve around you and take responsibility for your actions...

RouteOne 11-20-2006 10:07 PM

[QUOTE=Klown;13668562]Yes but Americans are the infidels they are meant to be killed.[/QUOTE]

*Summons Captain America*

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 10:08 PM

[QUOTE=Klown;13668562]Yes but Americans are the infidels they are meant to be killed.[/QUOTE] uhhhh huuuh
then you HAVE been brainwashed by all that propaganda...lol

I Have some very cool Lebanese friends & they Love this Infidel..lol

WTF happened to you when you were young Geezzz???

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 10:08 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13668557]I never negged you..[/QUOTE]

No your alter ego KLOWN did...lol

spitfirejunky 11-20-2006 10:08 PM

[QUOTE=HeatoN;13667910]no that comes after the unfair decision sorry[/QUOTE]

Yes, damage the forums for everyone just so you can shed light on your selfish motives. All you've done so far is bring this forum closer to cancellation. In the end everyone won't like you and the forum from which you so desperately wanted a desirable response will no longer exist or give it to you. Sounds like a potent strategy.

Surgicalgod 11-20-2006 10:09 PM

klown, why do you hate jews? i mean apart from that being racist, they're a people that suffered a lot in the recent past.

HeatoN 11-20-2006 10:09 PM

[QUOTE=Permanent Solution;13668552]But why?

Yes, it's a stupid reason, but unless it's a perma ban, as long as you have another account what is the big deal?[/quote]It's not right for someone who does that to be in a position of power. If I don't do something about it now it will just keep happening again and again. Lots of people talk about how I am ruining their [I]forum experience[/I] (:() but I'm pretty sure it's not half as bad as being banned on sight for months for something the mods now admit was wrong.

[QUOTE=Permanent Solution;13668552]
Question: Why is it more convenient for you to unleash spam bots and hack than it is for you to just type a new username and password into the login box?[/QUOTE]It's not [B]in[/B]convenient to do either of those things.

Light_Fantastic 11-20-2006 10:09 PM

[QUOTE=spitfirejunky;13668588]Yes, damage the forums for everyone just so you can shed light on your selfish motives. All you've done so far is bring this forum closer to cancellation. In the end everyone won't like you and the forum from which you so desperately wanted a desirable response will no longer exist or give it to you. Sounds like a potent strategy.[/QUOTE]

Agreed..Best Post in the Thread++++

Klown 11-20-2006 10:10 PM

[QUOTE=JayLink;13668581]uhhhh huuuh
then you HAVE been brainwashed by all that propaganda...lol

I Have some very cool Lebanese friends & they Love this Infidel..lol

WTF happened to you when you were young Geezzz???[/QUOTE]

The Americans give Israel weapons and money to bomb our women and children, America is a country of sin, it must be destroyed along with all jews and their supporters!

Klown 11-20-2006 10:11 PM

[QUOTE=Surgicalgod;13668594]klown, why do you hate jews? i mean apart from that being racist, they're a people that suffered a lot in the recent past.[/QUOTE]

What past suffering?