PDA

View Full Version : The Punk Points Thread

PoisonParadox
11-02-2004, 06:50 PM
"But Peter, what the devil are punk points?"

"Well young newbie they are the true measurements of how punk rock you are."

"How do I obtain these 'punk points'?"

"By performing various acts of punkness, some being more punk than the other. See pissing on a sleeping bum would earn you about 20 punk points, while kissing your mom goodbye would earn you -3."

"Kewl"

So tell me one thing you've done today and I will give you a certain amount of punk points based on how punk I deem it. You can only enter one action a day, and if you cheat, that is totally unpunk and you will lose like a thousand points you ****ing mod.

OFFICIAL PUNK POINT SCOREBOARD
Stumpy: 15
DeathHawk: -4
SilverMedalMafia: -2
noneed66: -20
Ihatehate: -9
Skrunnch: 8
mabba: 1
blackflagbassist: 2
eatyourpaisely: 20
SmashthePMRC: -3.5

By Sunday November 7th I shall determine a winner, and they will get their prize.

P.S. You can only earn/lose points if you have AT LEAST 500 posts and the words 'prettyvacant' are not present in your name

DeathHawk
11-02-2004, 06:52 PM
I posted on mx with the computer my father bought me.

While listening to Born Against.

Volume8
11-02-2004, 06:52 PM
Pissing on the homeless is not in the spirit of punk peter!

And ive done fuck all, Sat about being unemplyed, Watching the election updates and reading books. And if that's not punk i couldn't give a shit!

Silvermedalmafia
11-02-2004, 06:53 PM
Went on ebay at school
Learned to read music
Told my bandmates to learn some decent music

CONNER_NWHC
11-02-2004, 06:56 PM
Started Hxc dancing in the hall at school.

PoisonParadox
11-02-2004, 06:59 PM
Ok.. Stumpy you get points for beign unemployed, points for doing something somewhat political, but you lose some for reading a book.

Deathhawk loses for being a daddy's boy

Silver loses some because he learned how to read music, but gained a couple for saying "**** you" to his bandmates

noneed gets some points for being undaground

me likes punk
11-02-2004, 06:59 PM
i wet the bed and beat up a wigger

prettyvacant
11-02-2004, 07:00 PM
I ran a crahs course with Venus and trashed the surface

prettyvacant
How Much Do I Have!!!

DeathHawk
Ok.. Stumpy you get points for beign unemployed, points for doing something somewhat political, but you lose some for reading a book.

Deathhawk loses for being a daddy's boy

Silver loses some because he learned how to read music, but gained a couple for saying "**** you" to his bandmates

noneed gets some points for being undaground

...i'm the only one who DIDN'T buy the computer they're using...

noneed should lose major points. hXc dancing is SO scene and trendy, it makes me barf.

Silvermedalmafia
I acutally said fuk you to them many times, so that should be many points. I also had a math quiz.

prettyvacant
11-02-2004, 07:01 PM

PoisonParadox
11-02-2004, 07:05 PM
...i'm the only one who DIDN'T buy the computer they're using...

noneed should lose major points. hXc dancing is SO scene and trendy, it makes me barf.
That is true.

PS You can only earn/lose points if you have AT LEAST 500 posts and the words 'prettyvacant' are not present in your name

CONNER_NWHC
11-02-2004, 07:07 PM
Cant take it back you gave me points.

PoisonParadox
11-02-2004, 07:08 PM
Cant take it back you gave me points.
HEY!

Don't argue with me I have a lot of punk points

Just do somethign wreally punk tomorrow and you can easily earn them back.

obese_breasts
11-02-2004, 07:09 PM
I don't know how to hXc dance.

Silvermedalmafia
11-02-2004, 07:10 PM
Is it punk let off an airbomb in a crowded hallway at my school?

StrangerMangler
11-02-2004, 07:11 PM
Played badbrains really loud and thrashed unintentionally near my window for all to see. risked looking like a crazy white man who cant dance.

me likes punk
11-02-2004, 07:11 PM

your a lucky bastard

CONNER_NWHC
11-02-2004, 07:12 PM
There's not much of a skill... leave now and practice in front of you mirror

obese_breasts
11-02-2004, 07:13 PM
There's not much of a skill... leave now and practice in front of you mirror

I'd rather not

SmashThePMRC
11-02-2004, 07:14 PM
i held a sign that said "EJACKULATION" in school, plus i asked if sex with dead ppl can give you STI's, plus i wore a DIY shirt i made

WHABAM!

CONNER_NWHC
11-02-2004, 07:15 PM
Practice makes perfect.

StrangerMangler
11-02-2004, 07:15 PM
That is true.

PS You can only earn/lose points if you have AT LEAST 500 posts and the words 'prettyvacant' are not present in your name

****, there went my attempt in tryin to look cool. gee whiz

Brain Toad
11-02-2004, 07:17 PM
I'm having spam, rice, and spinich for dinner, that is pretty punk.

SmashThePMRC
11-02-2004, 07:20 PM
i had ramen, now thats punx

me likes punk
11-02-2004, 07:21 PM
****, there went my attempt in tryin to look cool. gee whiz

i share you pain

PoisonParadox
I'm having spam, rice, and spinich for dinner, that is pretty punk.
You're lucky you haven't eaten it yet, because I deem eating edible food totally unpunk.

CONNER_NWHC
Spam is so punx

PoisonParadox
11-02-2004, 07:22 PM
Alright I'll give you under posters a chance. Tomorrow present me with something VERY punk and I will enter you onto the scoreboard

SantaDuJuan
You're lucky you haven't eaten it yet, because I deem eating edible food totally unpunk.

I started saying punk points before you joined....

:angry:

:upset:

AIRIC
Stole chips from attendance office, seriously.

Drilled whole in friend Jimmy's bong in wood shop that he made.

Kissed my girlfriend, and said f'uck infront of my sister

liek im puxnz as fucska!

*realizes how much of a n00b post this looks like*

Volume8
11-02-2004, 07:23 PM

Its not punk to read???????

I suggest everyone in here reads 1984, Another one of George Orwells political master peaces. This is the second time i have read it, and well worth checking out, DO IT NOW!

SmashThePMRC
11-02-2004, 07:24 PM

hes had another account i beileve, ive seen peter and that avatar associated before

PoisonParadox
11-02-2004, 07:24 PM

You lose points for not knowing who I really am.

Skrunnch is the second person to get positive punk points!

obese_breasts
11-02-2004, 07:25 PM
Peter, do I get points for not knowing how to hXc dance?

prettyvacant
11-02-2004, 07:26 PM
i am typing

Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeBan Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban Me Ban MeB I AM SO PUNK

PoisonParadox
Peter, do I get points for not knowing how to hXc dance?
Not an action

CONNER_NWHC
When is this list gunna be up?

And are you ihatecelbrities?

obese_breasts
11-02-2004, 07:27 PM
Not an action

Damn

PoisonParadox
11-02-2004, 07:27 PM
When is this list gunna be up?

And are you ihatecelbrities?
Scoreboard is on my first post and yes

SmashThePMRC
11-02-2004, 07:28 PM

what about me, im ichin for punk points
lol

CONNER_NWHC
11-02-2004, 07:29 PM
Sorry your gay!

prettyvacant
11-02-2004, 07:29 PM
You Poseurs Need Punk Points To Prove Your Punk

Ahahahahahahahahha

prettyvacant
11-02-2004, 07:30 PM
Punk Is About Blowing Up Stuff

CONNER_NWHC
Peter -30 wtf?

AIRIC
Wait!

Failing Science right now.

Huge test in the morning

Not studying!

punxzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

SmashThePMRC
11-02-2004, 07:31 PM
no, punk obviously is about moshing and beating the **** outta friends

prettyvacant
11-02-2004, 07:32 PM
Exactly And About Killing And Listening To Good Charllotte

And Throwing Rocks Ant Cars And Tping

SantaDuJuan
11-02-2004, 07:32 PM

i'v had 2 other accounts

:wave:

i'm still sad thow

SantaDuJuan
11-02-2004, 07:33 PM
no, punk obviously is about moshing and beating the **** outta friends

and hating emo!

AIRIC
11-02-2004, 07:33 PM
Wave smiley!!

-5 punk points!

PoisonParadox
11-02-2004, 07:34 PM
noneed gets +6 points for standing up to me, because standing up to the man is punk, and I could be seen as the man in this situation

skrunnch loses points for doing what I said not to, no matter how punk his actions were

AIRIC
11-02-2004, 07:35 PM
i'm so bad at this...

CONNER_NWHC
11-02-2004, 07:36 PM
Im gunna do something so punk tommorow it will blow you guys away.

SmashThePMRC
11-02-2004, 07:36 PM
this is retarded

punk points+++++!!!

SantaDuJuan
11-02-2004, 07:38 PM
this is retarded

punk points+++++!!!

no this is gay to the max!

mabba
11-02-2004, 07:38 PM
i bought a jacket at the mall today. Then I had lunch with this chick in my biology class. I sat on the porch for two hours playing guitar and singing songs about nature and trees. I also voted today. Thus making me more punk then anyone. I win.

I then went back and edited this sentance into my post.

BostonBound988
11-02-2004, 07:39 PM
i bought a jacket at the mall today. Then I had lunch with this chick in my biology class. I sat on the porch for two hours playing guitar and singing songs about nature and trees. I also voted today. Thus making me more punk then anyone. I win.
votin is not fukkin punxz u faggit, anerchy is fo punx!!!!!!!!11111111 poseur, i throuh a bowlin bowl at a ice creem truk 2day

SmashThePMRC
11-02-2004, 07:39 PM
heh, *****

SmashThePMRC
11-02-2004, 07:40 PM
today i started a riot

punk as **** my bitches

mabba
11-02-2004, 07:40 PM
votin is not fukkin punxz u faggit, anerchy is fo punx!!!!!!!!11111111 poseur, i throuh a bowlin bowl at a ice creem truk 2day

Your propably 12. However I do like your avatar.

Anxious
11-02-2004, 07:41 PM
i learned 10 minutemen songs on bass this weekend, and i tabbed 2

SmashThePMRC
11-02-2004, 07:42 PM
you dont get this thread do you

SantaDuJuan
11-02-2004, 07:42 PM
i learned 10 minutemen songs on bass this weekend, and i tabbed 2

i learned a whole gbh cd at drum practice today ..... only 10 minunets

CONNER_NWHC
11-02-2004, 07:43 PM
I dont take guitar lessons which makes me more punk.

PoisonParadox
11-02-2004, 07:44 PM

I then went back and edited this sentance into my post.
-Buying jacket at mall -10
-Buying jacket +5
-Heterosexuality +6
-Playing guitar +2
-Singing about hippie stuff -7
-Voting +1 (+5 if you didn't vote for Bush, because voting Republican is UNpunk)

SmashThePMRC
i took guitar lessions but didnt get along with the teacher, so there

Anxious
i learned a whole gbh cd at drum practice today ..... only 10 minunets
duh...its gbh i could probaly do the drums for it.

BostonBound988
Hahaha dude, I was fucking around. And like the other kid said, you don't get the point of the thread.

SantaDuJuan
11-02-2004, 07:45 PM
duh...its gbh i could probaly do the drums for it.

haha.....

mabba
11-02-2004, 07:46 PM
you dont get this thread do you

I get it just fine.

SmashThePMRC
Hahaha dude, I was fucking around. And like the other kid said, you don't get the point of the thread.
i didnt vote because im too lazy....err....i mean im too punx for voting and speaking out... umm... ANARCHY...yea thatle earn me

CONNER_NWHC
How many points do you have Peter?

SantaDuJuan
11-02-2004, 07:48 PM
i didnt vote because im too lazy....err....i mean im too punx for voting and speaking out... umm... ANARCHY...yea thatle earn me

eco anarchist will rule the world!

PoisonParadox
11-02-2004, 07:48 PM
eatyourpaisley would have gotten +25 points for saying that he threw bowling balls at ice cream trucks, but gets -5 for saying it like an asshole

How many points do you have Peter?
I can never reveal my true amount of punk points, for if anyone knew how many I had your head would explode. Except Jesus. And Gary Coleman.

BostonBound988
11-02-2004, 07:49 PM
I get it just fine.
Then you should know that I was kidding, and I'm not an anarchist.

SantaDuJuan

Anxious
i fllipped off the ice cream m an, who called me a bitch afterward.

CONNER_NWHC
11-02-2004, 07:50 PM
I got 1000 like 10 mins ago i didnt go doing that :upset:

BostonBound988
eatyourpaisley would have gotten +25 points for saying that he threw bowling balls at ice cream trucks, but gets -5 for saying it like an asshole

I can never reveal my true amount of punk points, for if anyone knew how many I had your head would explode. Except Jesus. And Gary Coleman.
Dammit, at least I have 20.

SantaDuJuan
I got 1000 like 10 mins ago i didnt go doing that :upset:

:lol:

i'v been waiting for it for a while now

SmashThePMRC
11-02-2004, 07:51 PM
if i had my way,we would all be going around, looting, pillaging, and killing ppl we dont like, ANARCHY!!!!DEATH TO THE GOVERMENT!!!!THEY TELL ME I HAVE TO WEAR CLOTHES!!!!EVIL!!!!

SantaDuJuan
11-02-2004, 07:52 PM
if i had my way,we would all be going around, looting, pillaging, and killing ppl we dont like, ANARCHY!!!!DEATH TO THE GOVERMENT!!!!THEY TELL ME I HAVE TO WEAR CLOTHES!!!!EVIL!!!!

If i had it my way, everyone would be black and vegan

mabba
Then you should know that I was kidding, and I'm not an anarchist.

I realize that.

I have long hair, I'm wearing a Sebadoh shirt and I'm on the internet. Whats the score for that?

SmashThePMRC
i need a sum up of my PP

PoisonParadox
SmashthePMRC: -3.5 points for trying too hard.

SmashThePMRC
11-02-2004, 07:53 PM
haha PP, WEWE, hhaa, it sounds like im saying peapea, haha

punx for leif lOloloLOlOooLOl!!!!!!!11!1!11!1!!!11!

SantaDuJuan
11-02-2004, 07:53 PM

:lol:

how about me?

SmashThePMRC
11-02-2004, 07:54 PM
what the hell. you must be the most unpunkie person ive eva heard of, you cant relize my punkieness, ****, you must be retarded so ill haf to kik ya *** in!!!!!111!!1!

Anxious
11-02-2004, 07:55 PM
dude give me sum

++ for spelling it sum

SmashThePMRC
how much do you all bet were gonna get banned for this

mabba
spelling things wrong is mad punx.

PoisonParadox
11-02-2004, 07:56 PM
what the hell. you must be the most unpunkie person ive eva heard of, you cant relize my punkieness, ****, you must be retarded so ill haf to kik ya *** in!!!!!111!!1!
Do you really want me to blow up all of your heads? Because I ****ing will if you **** with me

CONNER_NWHC
11-02-2004, 07:56 PM
Is thread thread acctually gunna stay open once a mod see's it?

BostonBound988
11-02-2004, 07:57 PM
I realize that.

I have long hair, I'm wearing a Sebadoh shirt and I'm on the internet. Whats the score for that?
+10 for long hair
-20 for sabbath t shirt

SmashThePMRC
11-02-2004, 07:57 PM
**** no :lol:

JmE
11-02-2004, 07:58 PM
I win