PDA

View Full Version : Da Prs Thread

INRI
11-01-2004, 11:46 PM
whatcha think about prs guitars? personally im in love with them and cant wait to buy my custom 22 ten top. what do you guys think about em?

Your Tourniquet
11-01-2004, 11:52 PM
Shut up- the search was made for a reason... You scary n00b...

nrivas723
11-01-2004, 11:55 PM
http://img6.exs.cx/img6/9730/stupidposts.gif

http://img7.exs.cx/img7/4778/flame2.gif

....lol

The Kreep
11-02-2004, 12:00 AM
You said "Da", and therefore we're just gonna make fun of you until you leave.

INRI
11-02-2004, 12:03 AM
You said "Da", and therefore we're just gonna make fun of you until you leave.

what can i say? im lazy

INRI
11-02-2004, 12:04 AM
nice paul by the way

Peter Veinkman
11-02-2004, 12:12 AM
Come on guys, give him a break. I personally haven't played a PRS believe it or not, but I hear they're very good.

Steve Vai
11-02-2004, 12:21 AM
This is a stupid thread.

INRI
11-02-2004, 12:22 AM
ya retards give a fellow dumbass a break! :thumb:

INRI
11-02-2004, 12:23 AM
This is a stupid thread.

then why did you post in it

Steve Vai
11-02-2004, 12:24 AM
then why did you post in it
To tell you that it's stupid, then to explain why I posted in it.

INRI
11-02-2004, 12:26 AM
always thinking ahead

smart man

The Kreep
11-02-2004, 12:39 AM
If you didn't see that one coming, you really are a waste of a person.

ShadowMan
11-02-2004, 12:42 AM
I find it amusing that an even newer noob flamed him with that wonderful Office Space clip.

INRI
11-02-2004, 01:06 AM
If you didn't see that one coming, you really are a waste of a person.

hey are you just pissed off cause your a small pathetic little VC bastard, or do you just have some sand in your vagina?

INRI
11-02-2004, 01:09 AM
stupid little limp dick charlie chan mother****er

lol

INRI
11-02-2004, 01:15 AM
i'll admit this is a pretty stupid thread, and he did smoke me with that office space clip

The Kreep
11-02-2004, 01:26 AM
Are you just an idiot because your incompetent mother dropped you on your as a child? Or did you stick too many crayons up your nose?

Honestly, personal attacks are just stupid. They don't prove anything. You and I can say whatever we want about each other, but none of it is really substantiated, so it is quite pointless.

YOU, however, did manage to screw the English language, make a topic that's been made countless times before (because you thought for some reason the "use the search function" rule didn't apply to you), and made it apparent that somehow typing one extra character on the keyboard costs you too much energy.

As it stands, everything that I've said about you (except the first paragraph of this post), has been warranted. Everything you've said about me, wasn't.
So go eat rusty knives and die, because this world would be a better place without your idiocy.

lpjones
11-02-2004, 01:27 AM

....lol
gotta admit, that was pretty dam good!!
:thumb:

INRI
11-02-2004, 01:46 AM
Are you just an idiot because your incompetent mother dropped you on your as a child? Or did you stick too many crayons up your nose?

Honestly, personal attacks are just stupid. They don't prove anything. You and I can say whatever we want about each other, but none of it is really substantiated, so it is quite pointless.

YOU, however, did manage to screw the English language, make a topic that's been made countless times before (because you thought for some reason the "use the search function" rule didn't apply to you), and made it apparent that somehow typing one extra character on the keyboard costs you too much energy.

As it stands, everything that I've said about you (except the first paragraph of this post), has been warranted. Everything you've said about me, wasn't.
So go eat rusty knives and die, because this world would be a better place without your idiocy.

uh oh, did i hit a nerve?

ok then charlie, if personal attacks are "just stupid" as you so aptly put it, then why did you open up your argument with one? can you say hipocrit?

and if everything i have said was unwarranted then that means i did it fer no reason right? well then, did you forget about the whole little remark about me bein a waste of a person? good lord charlie, your losing your memory.

up until my opening salvo, you sir, are infact the one who made un-warranted insults directed at me, so dont try and educate me on ethics Ho Chi.

and since you did open and close your pathetic argument with insults, i will follow suit,

tell me Ho Chi, are you mad cause your dick is flacid and mis-shapen? or are you just mad cause you realized that in 200 years america has accomplished what your pathetic commie bastard country has failed to do in 2000 years. by the way, 2000 years of civilization and you guys are STILL eating with sticks? whats that all about Ho Chi?

INRI
11-02-2004, 01:48 AM
gotta admit, that was pretty dam good!!
:thumb:

ya he nailed me, but i never said i was smart neither...

ah, ignorance is bliss

Po0sH
11-02-2004, 01:51 AM
Never ever start a thread with Da....ever...Learn how to type properly.

INRI
11-02-2004, 01:56 AM
Never ever start a thread with Da....ever...Learn how to type properly.

hey man, i've said it once and i'll say it again, im lazy and stupid, what am i to do? besides you missed some quotation marks around "Da" so you learn to type, then tell me about it :thumb:

Po0sH
11-02-2004, 01:57 AM
Haha, i got pwned

The Kreep
11-02-2004, 01:57 AM
uh oh, did i hit a nerve?

ok then charlie, if personal attacks are "just stupid" as you so aptly put it, then why did you open up your argument with one? can you say hipocrit?

Congratulations, you're unable to comprehend the concept of "Illustrating a Point".

and if everything i have said was unwarranted then that means i did it fer no reason right? well then, did you forget about the whole little remark about me bein a waste of a person? good lord charlie, your losing your memory.

You brought it on yourself when you asked a stupid question and seemed surprised when you got a predictable answer.
Did you notice that you asked "If this is a stupid thread, why did you post in it?", and then carried on to say that this thread was in fact stupid.
The question remains: If this thread is stupid, WHY DID YOU MAKE IT?

tell me Ho Chi, are you mad cause your dick is flacid and mis-shapen? or are you just mad cause you realized that in 200 years america has accomplished what your pathetic commie bastard country has failed to do in 2000 years. by the way, 2000 years of civilization and you guys are STILL eating with sticks? whats that all about Ho Chi?

Racism and insulting one's intelligence isn't the same. Not that I really care, considering I'm Australian born and raised.

See the difference here is that I insulted you to illustrate a point (and it was relevant too, seing as how you created this dumb@ss of a thread, and also STILL seem to butcher the English language), where as you just made some racist remarks simply because you couldn't construct a relevant/decent argument.

INRI
11-02-2004, 01:58 AM
speaking of typing properly, why are you crticizing my one word **** up when you have a whole sentence gone awry(sp?) under your name

Pao Ferro
11-02-2004, 01:59 AM
hey man, i've said it once and i'll say it again, im lazy and stupid, what am i to do? besides you missed some quotation marks around "Da" so you learn to type, then tell me about it :thumb:

SHUT THE FUCK UP

Leave these forums, now.....

The Kreep
11-02-2004, 02:08 AM
See? Pao Ferro knows where I'm coming from.

Besides, you said yourself that you're a dumb@***, so everything I said about you being an idiot has already been validated.

And it wasn't just one word. I find it astounding that you can be instuling the whole two words (three including the number), when the post in which you did so seems to be lacking the two most basic forms of punctuation: Capitalisation of words, and ending a sentence in a period/question mark/exclamation mark.

INRI
11-02-2004, 02:10 AM
oh someones pissy

tell charlie to shut up too. he started this whole argument. i admitted i messed up and yes, i am a prefessional dumbass

INRI
11-02-2004, 02:11 AM
charlie, you need to get out more
it really shows

Pao Ferro
11-02-2004, 02:16 AM
Your best friend (http://www.musicianforums.com/forums/login.php?do=logout&u=105793)

INRI
11-02-2004, 02:22 AM
Your best friend (http://www.musicianforums.com/forums/login.php?do=logout&u=105793)

haha nice try

Po0sH
11-02-2004, 02:26 AM
I don't think he was trying anything. He was TRYING to give you a hint.

supercocoapro
11-02-2004, 05:04 AM

....lol
omg that is beautiful