|I like this album and so should you.|
1) My Name Is - This is a funny track, a good single, some funny rhymes. The first verse is HILARIOUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. IT GETS A 80 / 5.
2) Guilty Conscience - I like this. It features Dr. Dre, with him as the angel and Shady as the devil. There's a funny ending. 4 / 5
3) Brain Damage - A good story of Em's childhood with bullies beating him up and his mom knocking his brain out, get it? Brain knock out? There's a good beat, it gets a 6 / 5.
4) If I Had - This is from the SS EP. It's an emotional track, about money. It gets a 3.5 / 5, it's not funny.
5) '97 Bonnie and Clyde - This is just like Just the Two of Us! In fact, it's an edited version of the song. It's not as good as Kim, but it gets a 3 / 5.
6) Role Model - This track is about Eminem being a bad role model. It's so funny, it gets a 6 / 5.
7) My Fault - This is about a woman overdosing on drugs. It's a good chorus. 4.5 / 5.
8) Come on Everybody - I don't get this track, and Dina Rae gets annoying. It gets a 2 / 5 for being a song, and for Em's standards, it gets a 2.5 / 5.
9) Rock Bottom - This is about Eminem being poor, hitting rock bottom. It's cool, gets a 5 / 5.
10) Just Don't Give a F**K - "Slim shady brain dead like jim brady". It's cool, gets a 4 / 5.
11) As The World Turns - Funny story about Shady killing two females.