yourgodisinferior
User

Soundoffs 12
Album Ratings 1190
Objectivity 65%

Last Active 01-28-15 2:02 pm
Joined 12-05-13

Forum Posts 1
Review Comments 1,425

musical taste

Chart.
favorite bands

Fred Durrist, ,


» last.fm/dsroka005
Recent Tracks:

Kendrick Lamar Mortal Man
Kendrick Lamar I
Kendrick Lamar You Ain't Gotta Lie (Momma Said)
Kendrick Lamar The Blacker the Berry
Kendrick Lamar Complexion (A Zulu Love)
Kendrick Lamar How Much a Dollar Cost
Kendrick Lamar Hood Politics
Kendrick Lamar For Sale?
Kendrick Lamar Alright
Kendrick Lamar U
Most Played:

1) Massive Attack 879 plays
2) Easily Embarrassed 834 plays
3) Unsane 679 plays
4) Queens of the Stone Age 650 plays
5) Fugazi 482 plays
6) Distance 433 plays
7) Phaeleh 432 plays
8) Detritus 422 plays
9) Kryptic Minds 417 plays
10) Slightly Stoopid 390 plays
shoutbox » all posts 
  • Britch2tiger If you give Gorillaz's Demon Days Live a 4.5/5, then I can guess you might give this listen a 5/5: The Sound of Animals Fighting: We Must Become the Change We Want to See (DVD/Live)https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qGX0UCmow8g
    May 29 11:42 PM
  • Static ****boy
    November 20 12:25 AM
  • Static https://plug.dj/onions
    November 19 11:14 PM
  • BertMacklinFBI When they say 2% milk I don't know what the other 98% is.
    October 16 07:42 AM
  • Static https://plug.dj/onions
    October 1 08:09 PM

You have to be logged in to post a comment Login | Create a Profile

FAQ // STAFF & CONTRIBUTORS // SITE FORUM // CONTACT US

Bands: A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z


Site Copyright 2005-2014 Sputnikmusic.com
All Album Reviews Displayed With Permission of Authors | Privacy Policy