1. Who the fuck are The Cardigans?
2. Wait, these guys?
3. The one with 'Lovefool'?!
4. Hell yeah.
1. A Swedish band that has been making music for almost 15 years now. For their first few albums they stuck to a lounge/rock/Sabbath-covering style(their best), then moved on to dark techno-rock - Poprock - Straight up rock over the next 3 albums.
2. Yes, The Cardigans, they rock. Superb songwriting/crafting, one of the best rhythm sections of the early 90s, capped by Nina Perssons' fantastic, furious and supremely sarcastic voice.
3. Mmhmmm, 'First Band On The Moon' not only holds the band's best album title, but compare 'Losers', 'Step on Me' & 'Great Divide' to anything from the rest of their catalog (or a lot of other musicians for that matter) and well, point made.
4. That's right -- FBOTM is a fantastic album, perfect from start to finish, hell even years after the fact 'Lovefool' is just infectious now, as opposed to infectiously annoying. They're all at the top of their game here, Persson's is as soft as she is biting and the boys in the band bounce, drone and reach all the right epic heights and beautiful lows around her. It's amazing.
2 Bumps | Bump