Though the album is only an EP and therefore has only 5 tracks it is still worth it to listen to. Even though most of the songs (all except Walking with a ghost) are allready on some of their other albums thesongs are live and Jack and Meg throw in a few twists.
1. Walking With a Ghost. A good, clean start for the EP. With distorted but clear, solid chords and killer vocals from Jack White, with primitive yet rhythmic drumming from Meg White.
2. Same Boy You've Always Known [live]. I think this is my favorite song on the album. It's acoustic and the chords go very well with Jack's voice.
3. As Ugly As I Seem [live]. The song starts out with bongo drums and finger picking. This song is also acoustic and sounds very good live.
4. The Denial Twist [live]. The Song is loud and electric. It sounds good but a little off key. Personally I think the version on the piano is better.
5. Screwdriver [live]. Another electric song. The song is very good and has solid yet loud and distorted chords. And Meg even sings in this one which was very pleasing.
I hope you liked the reveiw