Year of Desolation
Your Blood My Vendetta

by AnarchyForPresident USER (1 Reviews)
June 15th, 2006 | 0 replies | 1,440 views

Release Date: 2004 | Tracklist

Year of Desolation is a local band in Seymour, Indiana that has already put an album out (Your Blood My Vendetta) and is soon to put another one out. Year of Desolation is not known around the country, but in Seymour and surrounding towns they are well known in the Underground Metal Community. Although there demo for there new album sounds outstanding and amazing until it comes out next year we can enjoy Your Blood My Vendetta. Which is an amazing album in itself, it just hasn't been recognized by many, but I am proud to be one of those who has recognized it. Blistering crazy nonstopping drumming and never ending riffing and running on the guitars. I'm very pleased to report that you can actually hear the bass and not only can you hear it but it's really good! Now on to the vocals one of the best Metal vocalist out there and he only gets better on the demo, Chad has a style that I've never heard before and it's awesome. They play incredibly fast but yet are still able to keep it melodic. I can honestly say that the only thing that I would have changed would of be that when they recorded it that they had less treble and more bass.

No Comments Yet