Austin Peralta
Endless Planets

by Negator USER (1 Reviews)
November 30th, 2014 | 6 replies

Review Summary: This album has spoken to me over the past several years.

This album has spoken to me over the past several years.
Often i've heard it as a relentless rush, like a steam engine running quick and steady. Imagine a time in the 50's in New York. Papers are flying out the windows, hot smoke is puffing out of your cigarette, money is being made people are bustling and the inevitable tick tock is ticking your way.

Tick tock. Austin Peralta's time was up. But man is this album live. Fingers are running up and down the keys, up and left ,right and back to left. Fire is whispering out of his fingertips, blasting blaring scaring sharing with us.

And then he stops for us, allowing us to catch up. And slowly we fall down like a feather into a pond towards his watery aqueous melody. To be whisked away by the rivers push and pull, sometimes drowned in the mix of instruments and notes. But its more of a hoax. Because its more of a push and pull of someone misunderstood, something airy and mystical that is spread out in the world, like a sudden impulse that is forgotten.

But things are grave. Not all is what it may have seemed. But there is love and passion bursting out of the scene. His feelings laid out in every key, searching for something? Someone? What it could it be? A mysterious love lost at sea. And brought back to us by his magnificent spell. I dont know what it is, but it spells something swell.

And there is something endlessly acquainted about this. Something about the hum and pace that allows for endless space.

Theres something about it that makes you see, past the high. Makes you remember who you were once ago, and makes you feel alright. Like an angel came down to say this to you, and caress you. An angelic reverence, that truly knows you at all tense.

Negator

so yea, this album

Deviant.
November 30th 2014

I get that concept reviews aren't for everyone, but this is just nonsense

Digging: Theo Parrish - American Intelligence

IronGiant
November 30th 2014

great, now what does the album sound like?

melonade
November 30th 2014

Ok yea try saying something actually about the music, that might help

Digging: Cal Chuchesta - Cocoa

Negator
November 30th 2014

I thought you guys would understand me :'(

dimsim3478
November 30th 2014

poor grammar and punctuation make this really confusing. there's interesting expressions but they don't really amount to anything; the overall piece just throws out beautiful sounding words and imagery but says nothing.

best album tho