Woob

by spookin since 1932, friendin ever since i met you USER (7 Reviews)
May 4th, 2014 | 23 replies | 999 views

Release Date: 1994 | Tracklist

Review Summary: I like this album and it's peachy with me if you don't. Maybe we will find a different thing to bond over =].

This album is pretty good =]. Some people might not like it because it doesn't have guitars or screaming, but I still like it =]. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion, so if someone doesn't like this album then that's A-Okay with me =]. I like this music because it is very foresty and I grew up in a temperate rainforest so it kinda reminds me of home I guess =]. Whenever I listen to the first track On Earth I get reminded that I am on Earth and I find that very comforting because that is where I grew up and I have a lot of great memories from Earth =].

The second track is different from the first track because it is not the same track but that's okay with me I love variety =]. It is called Odonna and there are these really silly vocal samples of some guy talking about molecules or pasta or something with a lot of big words like “quark” or “linguini”. Both molecules and pasta are from Earth so it would be keeping true to the theme of the album if he was talking about either of those =]. Whatever he's talking about, it sure is interesting! There is also this part of the song that goes like “Woohwoobwoobwoobwoob” or at least I think it does I mean to be honest I just put this entire guys discography on shuffle so I dont really know the song titles or which songs are on each album =]. I also play Avril Lavigne in that playlist but it's okay because Woob and Avril Lavigne are very unique sonic entities and I never get confused =].

The third track is called Amoeba and I think that's a type of fish or something. Fish are very interesting because they can breathe underwater. I always wonder why get people all dressed up in scuba gear if we need to do underwater things when we could just ask some fish =]. They seem friendly and very community oriented from what I gathererd by watching the BBC Documentary “Finding Nemo”. I'm sure they would be happy to record sulfur levels =].
The third track isn't really a track it's kinda like a trick because it's so short xD! It's like a minute long I mean that isn't even enough time to make popcorn why would Woob do that haha he's so silly sometimes but it's okay because I like this album anyways and I think his mistakes make him stand out as an individual and a human being =].

The fourth track is called wuub and I know people don't like track by tracks so im going to do what a Sputnik staff writer does and only talk about a couple tracks instead of all of them =]. This album is good I recceommend it if you listen to it and like it and if you listen to it and don't like it then I don't recommend it =].

Have a nice day!

PINKSHINYULTRABLAST Happy Songs For Happy ZombiesThe Hanged Man And The Moon Just One Shot
Brotha Lynch Hung Dinner and a MovieMarriages Kitsune
Jean Louis Costes Fecal MasterCodeine The White Birch
4.2

May 3rd 2014

probably the best album ever imo

ScuroFantasma

Great review spooky haha

Digging: Equilibrium - Erdentempel

Hyperion1001

good album

Digging: Autechre - Draft 7.30

Yotimi
May 3rd 2014

Your review is better than the album

May 3rd 2014

Thanks i hold the album in the highest of regards so that means a lot :}

Have a nice day!

Gotta check this out

thanks u 404_

Phlegm
May 4th 2014

hmm. there's a few small issues troubling me with this review that I'd quickly like to address.

Firstly, your summary is really dismissive where it should be trying to lure readers into the
review. You should try to use something grand, yet slightly mischievous - something like "Woob is
back and better than ever, but this time they have something different under their wings". that
summary that i just produced is catchy to the eye and also hilarious as there's a pun in there
relating to birds on the cover (wing).

Secondly, balancing your emotions towards the album with a level of professionalism. The excess of
happy emotions (=]) at times can be a little overwhelming and makes the reviewer (you) come off as
very one-dimensional. You should try add other emotions it made you feel, such as >=[ (distressed)
=p (cheeky) or :* (flirty).

Lastly I'll quickly express another issue I had with the review, which was the lack of information
about Woob and the album '1194'. Who are Woob? What was so special about the year 1194? What
relevance do the penguins on the cover have to the album's meaning and textures.

Just some small tips from a veteran that you could consider adding to your next review. despite it's
flaws I pos'd the review as it made me feel young again, and i can also sense a lot of potential in
you as a writer spookin since 1932, friendin ever since i met you. best of luck. - gs3k

Digging: Wretched Excess - Away From This World

JS19

Spooky u r strange

Digging: Sadistik - Ultraviolet

zakalwe
May 4th 2014

Review is great. This album is essential.

TheBarber
May 4th 2014

Came here just for dat artwork

Digging: Chrome - Alien Soundtracks

StrangerofSorts
May 4th 2014

don't really get the woob hype if i'm honest

Futures

ok wow very nice bud (x

Digging: 68 - In Humor and Sadness

Brostep
May 5th 2014

" I also play Avril Lavigne in that playlist but it's okay because Woob and Avril Lavigne are very unique sonic entities and I never get confused =]. "

pos

May 6th 2014

thank

May 6th 2014

"
don't really get the woob hype if i'm honest"

there's 12 ratings - _- and im like one of 3 people who actively recs this album lol

zakalwe