Okay, so if you've heard anything from this album, you probably said to yourself, "what the **** this couldn't be blink". But it can. And it is. Now, this album is definately not typical Blink at all, but it is a masterpiece. It is darker, more serious, more romantic, and more downright meaningful than any other Blink 182 album ever recorded.
1. Feeling This: I guess this was the first single from the album, and darn it's a good one. It is actually a serious song, and you should probably know what it's about by now. But it really is a great song that will get stuck in your head for days. 4/5.
2. Obvious: This one is decent. It has a somewhat cool intro, but the rest of it is pretty bland. It is alright. I won't say it's the worst on the album, and I won't say it's the best either. 2.5/5.
3. I Miss You: Wow, I love this song. Another single, and an awesome one at that. This song is truly amazing. It is really romantic and dark. It starts out with a catchy drum riff from Travis, and then the bass and guitar kick in. I might even say it's the best on the album. 5/5.
4. Violence: This song starts out very slow and boring, then it turns out to be a decent one. It's not bad for a Blink song, but this is where the album goes extremely far from typical ol' Blink. 3/5.
5. Stockholm Syndrome: This song is pretty cool. I like the verses, where Tom yells out the first line, then Mark chimes in and whispers the second. It's heavier than the others on the album, but that's good, because it moves away from the pop-punk Blink style. 4/5.
6. Down: This song was also a single, and an amazing one. It is so meaningful, and Tom's vocals are at its best. It could almost be a Box Car Racer song. 5/5.
7. The Fallen Interlude: Well, as far as interludes go, this one is kind of boring. It's nothing like anything the band has done before (which is basically the point of this album), but it's okay for an interlude. I guess I won't rate it since it's not really a song.
8. Go: This song is really short and really fast. I think it's about Mark's mother kicking him out of the house. I like it, although it's too short. 4/5.
9. Asthenia: Well, this is alright, but again it starts out slow. I personally think it's good, but others may hate it. It's slow and quiet. 3/5.
10. Always: Man, I like this. Starts out with a spooky intro, then Travis tapping his sticks. It's one of the album's more meaninful songs. Again, Tom's vocals are better than the old stuff. 5/5.
11. Easy Target: Hmmm, okay. This is not the best and not the worst. Good guitar and bass work, and the lyrics are good. 2/5.
12. All of This: I like this song. It is yet again meaningful. It is very catchy, almost too catchy for human ears. Anyway, it's a great song. 4/5.
13. Here's Your Letter: The song here is slow, but in a good way. It starts out super slow and actually kind of creepy, but it turns into a good song with passion in the lyrics. 4/5.
14. I'm Lost Without You: I love this song, despite its slow tempo. It is quiet throughout most of the song, with just piano, and then suddenly some guitar chords kick in. It is probably the most romantic song on here. 4.5/5.
Much more serious than the band's older music.
Lyrics and vocals have greatly improved.
Good guitar, bass, and drum work.
Some "old school" fans may not appreciate the band's serious side.
Not as punk-ish.
So, in conclusion, this album is great. Pick up a copy.