Ghost Atlas
Gold Soul Coma: Vol. 1

by charm2infect USER (2 Reviews)
February 28th, 2014 | 10 replies | 895 views

Release Date: 11/27/2013 | Tracklist

Review Summary: You don't have to wear a condom.. Ghost Atlas is surprisingly clean..

Yea.. No.. I know..
I got nothing but hate on my last review.. But god dmnt(pun intended) I'm going to win you sputnik hipsters love..
Remind you, this is MY opinion..

Grab yourself some fresh baked buns America!! Ghost Atlas's new Lp is exactly the kind of meat that you want to wedge between them..
These guys are great because they haven't completely sold their bodies for fresh $dough$(pun intended) like sloppy corporate whores..
They sort of sound like Anberlin and One Direction (girls scream!) all jacked up on coke and alcohol...
The whole album really smoothly transitions from heaviest songs to not so heavy ones.. but the gems here are the slower and acoustic style ones...
The singers voice is definitely heavily produced (bet he sounds like the man version of Lady Gaga without it, oh wait they're both men) but it works.. couple of the songs will hook you like crack with some of the catchiness of the choruses (i.e. Elixer of Life, Sacred Organs, Rain Maker) You're sure to' rape the repeat button a few times, and you don't have to feel guilty about it.. or wait 10 years to see your dad again... (doctor says not to talk about it)
But.. not to worry... This is album is just the sort of great music that keeps me going when my prescription runs out..
Give them a listen, and I promise you will like it...

Futures
February 27th 2014

what the fuck is this abomination

Digging: Artificial Brain - Labyrinth Constellation

fallenbird
February 27th 2014

Ummmmm wha?

Digging: Musk Ox - Woodfall

February 28th 2014

i stopped at the awful summary then i saw the comments and went back bravo

Digging: Your Old Droog - Your Old Droog

Calc

12037 Comments

its so confusing to me that people consciously decide to write something like this for nothing but a little attention from about 5 people. who am I to not help out a poor soul in need though...

Digging: Kashiwa Daisuke - April. #02

February 28th 2014

the incessant (creepy) ellipses coupled with the overt rape imagery does not bode well for sputnik's image of you charm2infect

February 28th 2014

also now that i read it, your name is also problematic

February 28th 2014

unless you're actually ian watkins

Durrzo

what the fuck is this abomination [2]

Digging: Fallujah - The Flesh Prevails

paradox1216
February 28th 2014

great album, review is...uh...words?

Digging: Braid - No Coast

J0ckstrapsFTW
March 13th 2014

This is the only review for this album... sigh