Impetigo
Horror Of The Zombies

by Penelope Georgia Roll of Dumb USER (3 Reviews)
December 13th, 2013 | 7 replies | 864 views

Release Date: 1992 | Tracklist

Review Summary: ```````````````````````````````

Holy mother of groove, do these riffs know a thing or two about turning my floppy disk into the hard drive. let me just start off by saying that this is not like most deathgrind. This is actually not boring. In fact..IT RULES. You wont make it far through this if you’re a faggot. I mean let me put it simply for you…undead riffs, necrotic zombies o’ BLACK. There ya have it, I could stop this review right now but you turds will probably report it for not being LONG AND COMPLEX LIKE MY DICK. So on I forge, forging on, when I forge I guarantee it’s on, not off, IM FORGIN HERE.

Please young grasshoppas, please try to understand that some riffs aren’t for others, pace yourselves for paulie’s sake!! These guys cant make it too much easier. This is way more accessible than that regurgitate album I showed y’all. It’s not as hard, but you’re at an advantage here ye see. Just listen to that apocalyptic speech in the first track, kicking this album off into supreme unstoppable supreme that cannot be stopped because it’s supreme.
If you ask me, deathgrind should do two things. Grind, and death. It’s as simple as that. I don’t why this pointless ass genre was made, and if you ask me aside from this, blood, xysma, and a couple other queefs this genre is stale. But make no mistake, this is not stale, this album crunches harder than this taco shell from taco bell because after all these years it is FRESH.

And here’s another added bonus for you guys who don’t like weird interludes and speeches from doctors bringing cats back to life and slicing a virgins cunt open…..THERE AINT NONE O DAT HERE YA DIG/? yes yes indeed I am excited too. Aside from that weird socially awkward *** at the beginning of the second track, I honestly believe there isn’t another gay moment here. Oh yeah, and here’s something you may like if some grind albums are too fast for your weak minds to follow, as I mentioned before, this album ~~~~~~~~grooves~~~~~~~~ yo. I can honestly say there isn’t too much moment here where the album is just blast-beating away which is a shame I mean blast beats were only good for a small amount of time we should’ve taken advantage of it more when it wasnt overproduced gay triggered dicksucking faggotry but oh well THE PAST IS PASSED.

So yeah, this album is heavy, grinding, deathmetalling…have I soothed your hungry cocks? I mean really check out these dudes debut too its almost just as good it has a more native grindy sound to it but anywho, horror of the zombies bitches, ***in wreck it!! So yeah I think this review is ready to go to press, please pos my soundoff simply because I put an album on the front page that isn’t queef, or when I did put a good album up on the front page like aspid it wasn’t a ***ing gay ass 2/5 or whatever that ass sniffer put down, get this now dammit it actually isn’t too hard to find. Youtube for god’s sake idc just get this already!!

Nafain
December 13th 2013

i edited it some to make it more appropriate so no need to take it down again

DeepFriedSue
December 13th 2013

ARE YOU GONNA' GET ME SOME CAJUN CHICKEN AND DOUSE IT IN OKRA FLAVORIN' OR AM I GOING TO HAVE TO SUMMON A HURRICANE TO ANNILEAHATE YOUR ASSHOLE

Mookid
December 13th 2013

fucking god not this shit again

Pestiferouss