Teen Suicide
i will be my own hell because there is a devil inside my body

by mentally unhinged USER (40 Reviews)
November 5th, 2013 | 426 replies

Review Summary: When you disappoint everyone all the time, it’s hard not to want to die.

this album is fucking gay

and so are youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu uuuuuuuu

bla bla bla lba lba bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

bla bla bla lba lba bla bla bla bla bla bla bla bla

bla bola bla bla bla lbabl ab

bla bla bla bla bla blab lba alb ab bla bla bla bla bla bla

Virginia Genta / Chris Corsano The Live In LisbonMary Halvorson Octet Away With You
Derek Bailey BalladsAnalgesin Seeds of Nothing
Volcanic Queen Moments Captured in a Different LightThe Hyacinth Act Our Sympathy

YakNips

why did i do this

GOD DAMN

Mort.

why did you do this?

Digging: Suicide Silence - The Cleansing

now THIS is my kinda SHIT right here, good review
pick up more iNStruments and keep strumming (dilaudid helps) also A RTHUR R U SSELL

can't let the pal who wrote whatever i say is royal ocean 5 review commit TEEN SUICIDE
wtf you're only 15? hoooolyyy

LifeAsAChipmunk

is this actually good??

nahhh LMAO

manosg
November 5th 2013

"I guess I should talk about this music."

If this is for real and not trolling, I guess you should talk to a professional. Seriously, now.

Digging: Black Bonzo - Lady Of The Light

Pheromone
November 5th 2013

Not gonna pos nor neg but yeah

"I guess you should talk to a professional. Seriously, now."

Digging: Kirk Knight - Black Noise

iwasnvrurbf
November 5th 2013

Alright, here's the 411 folks. Say some gangsta is dissin' your fly girl, you jus' give em one of these

MosesMalone
November 5th 2013

It's because you work at a carnival dude, shit must be depressing.

November 5th 2013

what happened to the other review

HolidayKirk
November 5th 2013

Awful review. No insight on your condition or the music. You're goal appears to be dragging us into the same mud you rest at. You could have turned your struggled into something beautiful but you're clearly just too lazy to do so.

"There’s really no way to bounce back from this."

And you're not even 16. I'm not even going to drop any trite sentiments about time or people who have it worse because they'd rebound right off your shell of self pity. There's nothing positive about this.

Hopelust
November 5th 2013

Hmmmm.... I'd like to help. This review could be smashing if you incorporated the music more in reflection of your own thoughts/feelings. But I'm sensing that the point of this review was not in fact to review the album... Also a little unsure how to help...

LilLioness
November 5th 2013

Yak, it is a bit early to be having a midlife crisis. You are 15. With a few exceptions, no one really expects a 15 year old to have accomplished more than you have.

slidenslip

slidenslip
November 5th 2013

at the very least your life would make a better film than people who live regular lives quote unquote also mandatory this is a music website

SugarCubeEmpire
November 5th 2013

jake man. if there's anything I can do

hogan900
November 5th 2013

I remember being 14 and I was filled with a lot of adolescent hormones that drove me to the brink of insanity every time I got pissed. My American football review was the product of an emotional breakdown I had when i was 15. But dude, 4 years later I literally laugh at how weak I was to such things, just find some time to relax and think things through. It's all about growing up.

November 5th 2013

believe in the me that believes in u

LifeAsAChipmunk
November 5th 2013

"yeah my shit was retarded i got kicked out at 16 for drugs but im nearing 20 now and my life is fucking sweet. JUST GOTTA CHILL OUT MAN"

dam that sounds awesome.