Kanye West
Yeezus

0.5

by Hillary Clittounge USER (16 Reviews)
July 24th, 2013 | 239 replies | 7,978 views

Release Date: 06/18/2013 | Tracklist

Review Summary: Even Jesus wouldn't forgive this album

This album isn’t an album, it’s a dimwitted rant by an untalented idiot who has had so many zombies dancing to his music that he somehow thinks he is comparable to Michael Jackson. Right when I thought Kanye couldn’t get any dumber and more arrogant, he did. Kanye Pest is back, and this time, he’s a God! Hurry up with his damn massage. In a French restaurant, hurry up with the DAMN CROSSAINTS! ... Wait… did I seriously just hear that line on CD that is supposed to be considered a serious album? That sounded like a freestyle from someone who has never rapped!

It’s like being an idiot is half the fun of this album. Yeah, so what we’re paying a hundred and twenty dollars for a PLAIN WHITE TEE?? SWAG! Yeah, so what this CD isn’t about anything but money and fucking your bitch? SWAG! Yeah, so what these beats sound like a kid playing a keyboard on the short bus on his way to school elementary school? You don’t speak SWAGheli!?

On the track ‘New Slaves’: “My Momma was raised in the era when, clean water was only given to the fairer skin.” This is a perfect example of some over-privileged snob trying to whine about things that don’t even affect him to try to give his “music” some soul. God bless his mom, however, hearing this idiot whine and then brag about how he’s fucking your bitch makes me wish his mom got sick from that water and had a miscarriage.

It’s so sad because you can tell after he makes an “album” he takes his criticism to heart and tries to take it into account and prove his critics wrong, but all he ever does is reconfirm what we already knew about him. Ah yeah! But you know what! “I’d rather be a dick than a swallower”. Pretty sure you eat fish dicks so you are both. Stop rapping.

Why does he get so much credit for being a great producer…? His sound is identical on every track he has ever made. Think of the last time you were in a club with a buncha e-tards dancing to the same electronic looped beat over and over and you’ll get a crystal clear vision of this album’s sound. He just takes some catchy sample and overuses it until it’s stuck in your head. This is what passes off as art today? This album is made for people who drink fluoride regularly and have killed virtually all of their brain cells with alcohol. It’s not worth the disk space on your computer let alone the brain cells you will lose after hearing this just once. I already feel dumber.