John Fahey
Volume 6: Days Have Gone By

good

by a est . . i . c el USER (23 Reviews)
June 21st, 2013 | 6 replies

Release Date: 1967 | Tracklist

Review Summary: I've seen a look in dogs' eyes, a quickly vanishing look of amazed contempt, and I am convinced that basically dogs think humans are nuts.

Learning guitar by yourself is certainly awesome, oh, to just sit around and play and make it sound subjectively satisfying. Ahhh. consider a broken dream... identifying yourself with an instrument brings the ease to establish bonds & locks. as every note hurts, every sound perfect. But now unlocked you'll be creative and intuitive.. instead of unimaginative and mechanic, this's the way to your inner self opened by musical fruition. Now go out and play, smash, tear, seduce, give, enjoy, and receive.. all the energy comitted to your own artistic expansion, which now opened can't be closed, so go out....like Fahey once did, to embrace this repaired dream, but always counting.... people left, instrument's kept..... but how many days have truly gone by?

Volume 6 is the document.

Taku Unami and Takahiro Kawaguchi Teatro AssenteThe Caretaker Theoretically Pure Anterograde Amnesia
Alfred Schnittke Psalms of RepentanceTuluum Shimmering Ulau Tau / Spirit Of The Sun
Tuluum Shimmering Raag Wichikapache / Lake of MapangAutechre Untilted

Relinquished
June 21st 2013

but can you describe the album

June 21st 2013

nopey

Smekermann
July 5th 2013

Wow, good job, this is probably the worst review I've read. Keep at it. If I may make one small suggestion, though, maybe try not reviewing albums when you're high as fuck.

thanks man i guess