Blink-182
Cheshire Cat

by Ire USER (9 Reviews)
February 2nd, 2013 | 43 replies

Release Date: 1995 | Tracklist

Review Summary: Who taught you how to throw the dick down the stairs?

This album riffs hard, if you don't think Blink riffs hard then you're wrong. You probably only heard their ***ty stuff like I Miss Being Gay With You or Going Down On Guys or whatever. Blink used to riff and be funny and stuff oh boy. There's a song about this guy named Ben Wahballs or something and it's pretty sweet cuz he teaches some girl how to fart. And then there's Depends oh boy, whether you like this song depends on whether you're cool or not, cuz it's about old guys wearing diapers on the bus or something.

Let's talk about the riffs why don't you. Does Wasting Time riff? You're goddamn right it does. Just try and play that *** on guitar, it's hard. Now Tom just plays like one chord over and over again and crys into the microphone, but back then he shredded and sang oh brother.

This album is what pop-punk is supposed to be: fast and fun music that riffs. It's not like that whiney stuff andcas listens to, it's not about being sad and wearing hoodies and getting arm sleeves and stuff.

It's even got songs about oh boy. Touchdown Boy is about this sweet dude that scores football goals or whatever and then gets laid, I think that's how football works I don't know.

They also didn't have that mohawked tattooed ***er that jacks off to cadillacs either. They had this one dude on drums that pretty much just plays the same beat over and over again but who cares cuz it riffs. There's this one song called Cock Apathy that's pretty cool, it starts off with this cool slow bass and gets me all emotional and stuff and then it blows up and gets all fast. This is called dynamics if you didn't already know, nowadays Blink just play all ***ty the whole time and never rock out so there's no dynamics and it sucks hard.

Even Mark riffed hard on this, Cheshire Cat has some sweet ass bass, even Geddy Lee said it's gr8. Basically it seems like these guys forgot how to jam a couple albums after this. Cheshire Cat started it all, back when pop-punk didn't suck and was for cool guys and andcas probably jammed alantis morrissey back then or whatever you oughta know I wasn't there.