Foxygen
We Are The 21st Century Ambassadors...

good

by Didi Maco USER (1 Reviews)
January 19th, 2013 | 17 replies

Release Date: 01/22/2013 | Tracklist

Review Summary: Legendary OP dafuq?

way way ways wsyaw sya ways ways ways ways fukakakadg About
“Waiting for OP” and “OP will surely deliver”, are expressions associated with image macros featuring people, animals or skeletons posed in front of computer screens as if they had been waiting for the original poster’s response for a very long time. It is often used in threads to warn posters of the futility of tracking a topic where the origin poster (OP) has promised to provide evidence to support a story or claim.
Origin
The phrase “waiting for OP” was used in the Democratic Underground[1] Forums as early as March 3rd, 2005. On December 29th, 2009, the earliest known image macro to use the phrase “OP will surely deliver” featuring a reclined skeleton (shown below) was uploaded to the image-hosting site Chan4Chan.[2]

Spread
On May 16th, 2011, a Quickmeme[5] page titled “OP Will Surely Deliver” was launched, featuring an image of a cat waiting for food and a skeleton sitting at a computer. On August 5th, 2012, a Facebook[3] page titled “OP Will Surely Deliver” was launched. On November 20th, Redditor the 2belo submitted a post titled “OP will surely deliver. Lets just wait” to the /r/skyrim[4] subreddit, featuring a screenshot of a skeleton sitting on a throne from the 2011 role-playing game The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (shown below, left).

derho (2.5)

Killerhit (4.5)
Oh but the door of consciousness isn't open anymore....

GiaNXGX

awful grammar

Oh, where exactly?

Sheaiskl
January 19th 2013

Respect your opinion but not your use of commas

January 19th 2013

Haha, I wrote this when I woke up so I wasn't quite thinking how I was writing the review. I just wrote it out of my head. Now that I look at it I could've wrote some things differently.

January 19th 2013

‚‚Wrote it out of my head" - awfully said but I hope you understand me.

Fortheloveofmusic
January 19th 2013

Your first sentence . . . As far as I know, "Take the Kids Off Broadway" came out in July.

January 19th 2013

Oh my god, sorry! I meant in less than a year.

January 19th 2013

haha You learn fast not to rush a review on here, you'll end up getting flamed. Ok review, just need to watch grammer, spelling mistakes etc.

Digging: Ilenkus - The Crossing

Sheaiskl
January 19th 2013

I've seen you've taken out most of the unnecessary commas, which is good but you may have taken out too many now...

The paragraphs are short too, which kinda shows the lack of thought and expansion. It is a bit rushed but I'm not
negging because this is your first I guess.

others -

first para.. "interesting band name" - I think you mean album name in the context of this sentence.

third... "quite a contrary" - quite the contrary?

Your overall thoughts on the album are fine, maybe develop a bit more before you write the review

lucazade22
January 19th 2013

"Ok review, just need to watch grammer, spelling mistakes etc."

Haha oh the irony

Killerhit

Kid.

Glad you noticed. ;)

January 20th 2013

I think if I gave it a 5 there wouldn't be so much fuzz around this review.

January 20th 2013

You stick with your own opinions, man.

Of course

thekilleruser
June 6th 2014

What happened to this review?

It looks like it used to be legible and obtaining some sort of sense, judging by the comments.

Digging: Panda Bear - Mr Noah

NorthernSkylark
June 6th 2014

can't you read the codes?

Digging: Pharmakon - Bestial Burden