Capture the Crown
Capture the Crown - Singles EP

by SlMBOLlC USER (14 Reviews)
November 17th, 2012 | 261 replies | 8,275 views

Review Summary: YOU FILTHY FUCKING CUNT JUNZNJUZNJUNZA

Capture. The. Crown

With only three songs and a sick cover, these aussie thrashers are getting noticed everywhere for their mad skillz. Some, however, have criticised them for not being original and using the same experimental methods that bands like Asking Alexandria have pioneered. To those idiots I say *** you cause CtC are repping the cheerios like you don’t even know.

The ear sex starts off with “You call that a knife?, this is a knife”. Determined not to be another generic band, CtC opted for a synthy intro breakdown that makes you think “*** are these guys the next cynic or what?????” Followed by possibly the best opening line ever : “Welcome to sin city bitchezzzzz!!11!!” Boom. Watcha gonna do? You can tell these guys are really tough with the ripped skinny jeans binary junz and clean chorus under like a broken water pipe or something but it looks mad emotional and ***. The song continues to make the bros fight invisible ninjas in teh pitzz until just when you thought swearing before breakdowns wasn’t enough of a musical breakthrough, they are able to make a coolly calculated transition into some chronic trip hop dub in the same vein as massive attack like *** its just really good k

They show their originality and eagerness to progress beyond the realms of ***cunts like opeth and cover Jason deruloooooooo. Its insane that an experimental hardcore thrash/djent band like ctc is going to cover hip hop. So yeh right from the get go the axe wielders show talent like holy *** if you wanted tremolos or sweeps thats for ***n pussies man try strumming the the E string like four times in a row i bet this cover took ages to make. And man the vocalist is really hot and the lyrics speak to me cause i had this ex girlfriend and we were in mad love and gonna get married but on our 1 week anniversary she cheated on me and i was like ***n angry i wanted to watch her suck his dick.

So then i found ctc and my life turned around and i stopped being *** and i started getting hot chicks with like snake bites and medusa piercings and i started being real attractive cause apart from being such a forward thinking band, ctc made me truly appreciate v-necks.

All in all, ctc and their vocalist Jeffrey welfare are ***ing *** up. Welfare may end up being remembered as the father of prog djent thrashcore just like that guy who everyone knows was the father of death metal, but hopefully he doesn’t die like him (RIP Mitch Lucker <3)

Aversions Crown ServitudeCarach Angren Where The Corpses Sink Forever
Cryptopsy Whisper SupremacyRings of Saturn Dingir
The Beatles Rubber SoulFallujah Nomadic
1.6
very poor

Live Life

Til Death
recommended by reviewer
Rush 2112 (kinda proggy like this)

RosaParks

posd

November 17th 2012

this was so much fun to write

2 from 2

that went better than expected

November 17th 2012

such a great review and album!!!!!!

thanks babe

LOL

Capture. The. Crown.

Fluttertrank
November 17th 2012

ok real talk i hate the sound of the production and other sounds on the album. like it actually hurts me ears. Im not joking. like that intro sound in you call that a knife.

Digging: Xanthochroid - Blessed He With Boils

MichaelSnoxall
November 17th 2012

Sorry, Simbolic, but the first joke review written like this was funny, but when everybody started copying it, it got stale. Neg.

November 17th 2012

i posted the link to the review on their facebook telling them how much i love them and hooping they check it out fuck im ruthless

November 17th 2012

lmfao snoxall you never cease to amaze me with how serious you take shit on this site

@snox
im not trying to copy anyone, but how else do you suggest someone writes a joke review? i mean there's KILL's way then theres this way.

harsh neg brah harsh

November 17th 2012

just uncalled for, simply harsh and uncalled for

apologize...

November 17th 2012

but honestly snoz, youre a
FILTHY FUCKING CUUUUUUNNNTTTTTT

JKS BRO

but actually pos or die
jks
not

November 17th 2012

think about what you did wrong in your room and when you come out i want you to reverse that neg with a pos

Fluttertrank

boom.

ViperAces

NO FLUTTER NO BRING IT BACK

November 17th 2012

ethics baby, you always got mah back

but fuck srsly, "I NEED HEEELLPP, I DONT FEEL REAAL TODAAAY THERES SUMPTHEN, GOIN ON UPSTAIR-E-AIRS!!"

not even facepalms can deal with this type of shit