Sudatsuga
Blue Moon Saiyeed

by Michael Snoxall USER (47 Reviews)
August 4th, 2012 | 290 replies | 9,648 views

Review Summary: Do you not want to know how a monolith dies?

Dabbling perhaps too carelessly into Blue Moon Saiyeed, my hand taken and my body tumbled into small crevices between the lines of reality and surrealist natures in the art. Placing hands upon the fringe and feeling it crumble away like soft rock between my fingers as it slowly draws away into the fallacy of an unbroken sanity.
Nine in at thirty-six and it feels like a long, drawn-out forever.

Veering closer to the edge of darkness, dead shivers like shingles down my spine and an incessant pumping of that infernal beating at my ear. Like hounds on a rope at a cat. A bone shaking and fearful blackness, harrowing and battering down those hatches upon me. I am concealed and lonely inside this hole. Only faint and distant echoes of old ideals rattle around inside my head. Forever locked away to scream mercilessly at a stone wall and have it bounce back at me. Their voices. Those voices. Tenfold, falling into my hole. Drilling into my mind. It clicks, it clatters, it runs and runs and everything else is left to wander. I feel so claustrophobic, but I like holes. I like the comfort of enclosed spaces. Why does this feel different? Why can I not breathe?

Hot flushes glitter like guilt and the sweat pours down; you can’t shake this feeling like a hand or flick it like a rubber band. It’s there and it clings to the skin like a wet cloth. Alas, a fragile and fallen hope of escape has escaped me and I am comfortable with my fate, letting the noise absorb me and I transcend into its frightful psychedelia, ever-present. I can hear them chanting still, they haven’t stopped, even when all appears a silent ambiance. Just bashing and smashing and clashing away at the back of my head, and I let it all in. I let it all take hold. I feel my body float back and sink into the canvas.

The frantic strings of blessed helplessness close in around everything and swallow the world whole. I’ve heard it all, I still hear it, it never stops coming and I feel like I’m repeating the same absurd notions over and over within myself. I, in the end, hope for silence, for silence could never come too soon. But I don’t want it to end. Contradictory statements full to the brim and overflowing to a brisk climax in which I am lost and cannot recall the time before...

So yeah, it’s pretty good.

Momentum HerbivoreImmolation Kingdom of Conspiracy
Beyond Creation The AuraIlluminati The Core
Satan Life SentenceAosoth IV: An Arrow in Heart

August 4th 2012

I do not even know why or how I ended up writing this.

August 4th 2012

Aye, it is a cool album. Maybe too cool.

August 4th 2012

Support the artist, purchase here: http://sudatsuga.bandcamp.com/album/blue-moon-saiyeed

Aids

still need to hear this

Tyrael

20829 Comments

Reading this hurt my brain

inb4 "why ty I didn't know you had a brain" jokes

Maniac!

So I heard this sucks

August 4th 2012

"Reading this hurt my brain"

That was the intention.

it's good.

August 4th 2012

I think the review was me just rambling after listening to the album on repeat for the last four hours.

August 4th 2012

not sure how he's avoided troll ratings, a lot of user albums (including mine) have a bunch of alts spamming low ratings. just looks at poor jake's album.

Aids
August 4th 2012

auber i think that's because everyone hates you

Tyrael

20829 Comments

I think that's because nobody wants to be the victim of one of potsy's barrages of biting sarcasm

August 4th 2012

Yeah, nobody hates Potsy enough to troll his albums.

August 4th 2012

"auber i think that's because everyone hates you"

nah i get along with most users pretty well these days.

August 4th 2012

I still see you get a bit of hate, though less hate than what I used to see.

mindleviticus
August 4th 2012

The reason why he avoided troll ratings is because he didn't have Facebook to tell his faggot friends about it.

evilford
August 4th 2012

Interesting review... Cool album, last three tracks rule hard

Digging: Afflicted - Prodigal Sun

August 4th 2012

Saturn Slain and Sun Drips are by far the highlights.

evilford
August 4th 2012

Those were cool too, I need to listen again

Scoot