The Sugarcubes
Life's Too Good

by KILL USER (57 Reviews)
July 26th, 2012 | 52 replies

Release Date: 1988 | Tracklist

Review Summary: gay in both ways

Bjork is hot, her voice makes me hard, she is like a cute lil asian chick but shes not and she rules. Before her solo work Bjork was in many different bands, from indie rock to anarcho punk she always kept her unique and hot vocal style. The most famous of her many bands is The Sugarcubes. The band released only 3 albums in their career but this is easily their best which is why i'm reviewin it. The music is indie rock i guess, easily to listen to but nothing amazing, what makes this album great is Bjork, because she is hot. Truly she has one of the best voices ever, when she hits the high notez it sends shivers down my shaft, its quite the experience indeed. The album is pretty damn consistent, consistently gay that is, but not in a bad way. The huge downside to this album is that the second vocalist known as 'fag' really sucks and he should die. He sucks because all he does is act like a retard, no joke he just talks over the music and ruins every ***in bit he sings over. Songs like Deus stand out as being sweet ass songs but again this is due to the gonk hardly flapping his boat. Its really hot when she sings DEUS DEUS really high pitch she kinda sounds like a lil girl which is weird to say because i dont diddle kids but honestly Bjork makes you have weird thoughts. Birthday is the best song ever made, why? because the fag ***s off. The album would be so much better without his ass and it sucks i mean the music here is really great and Bjork is hotter than ever but ***. Holy *** is she hot, she doesnt care what you think either because she is an independent woman and she is so strong willed and hot,she even DECLARES independence too so there. This, like many of her albums is a good album to listen while nude. Not only is it easy access for when she hits the high notes but also the stops the coldsweat dripping from your balls spoiling your chinos.

So basically this album rules if you can overlook the fag, the album is happy and cute but also a little queer thanks to him, which is a good mix i guess but most of the time i'm not into dicks. While there arent any songs here which come close to JOGA, there are still some great gemz to be found, Birthday for example. If you can overlook the retarded dude talking about being squeaky clean and playing his lil ***ty trumpet thing then you will enjoy this record. Honestly its worth getting just for Bjorks voice alone, she is hot and she rules and is hot.

Chicane Behind the SunLush Mad Love

thanks bro, bjork lives

Digging: Throwing Muses - Throwing Muses

MO

19086 Comments

first review posted on my bday too b/

Sweet
She was so fucking hot back in those days

Digging: Friendzone - Collection 1

Ovrot

m/

the hottest

July 26th 2012

The only reviews I read all the way thru

eyehategod
July 26th 2012

only read summary it was good so good review well written pos

Recspecs
July 26th 2012

Hahahaha oh fuck pos'd hard.

July 26th 2012

why i am not staff is beyond me!

deus does noooot exist

Treeman
July 26th 2012

but also the stops the coldsweat dripping from your balls spoiling your chinos.

yes yes yes

July 26th 2012

dude rosa will report cuz he doesn't get fag is a term of endearment

July 26th 2012

yea i dont get why he reports all my recent reviews if i say fag once, when my periphery review has the most fags ever so i guess that should be deleted too

like my past 4 reviews had been deleted it sucks

July 26th 2012

Yeah your reviews get deleted for mentioning gay but the staff reviews are actually gay and don't get deleted
makes no sense

we gota rise above bro

conradtao

2090 Comments

I will vouch for you, KILL

I will vouch for you nine times

porch
July 26th 2012

i'm pretty sure rosaparks used to troll around a lot and call people faggots before he became a militant gay rights activist

Tyrael

20978 Comments

^

this

stellar review KILL

Deviant.
July 26th 2012

That would be the irony of the situation

Digging: Theo Parrish - American Intelligence