Never Shout Never
Time Travel

by BookReader792 USER (3 Reviews)
June 25th, 2012 | 20 replies | 1,323 views

Review Summary: I am going to start caring again.

As I have said before, NeverShoutNever continues to be my favorite band and have produced my favorite albums. There latest album is called "Time Travel." This album has soared well above my expectations. I am highly impressed with Christofer Drew and with the album. Most of the reviews I have read have given this album a general positive review. I am to follow that trend.

This first song on the album is titled "Time Travel." This just may be one of Christofer's masterpieces. The intro is flawless, the only negative thing I must say is that the lyrics aren't that varied and don't work within the song. The second song is called "Awful," personally, I really don't like this song, it's listenable and has a decent beat but the lyrics simple don't work. I don't hate the song but it's certainly not my favorite. I'm going to skip the next two songs and talk about "Robot." This song. This song has made me cry, made me smile, and has done something to me that has made want to start to care more than I did before. You don't need to buy the whole album(Even though I strongly encourage that you do)but you need to buy this song. Moving on, the next song is called "Until I die Alone," this is one of the more emotional songs on the album and in his career. You can't help but sway back and forth when this song starts to play. The second to last song is named, "Complex Heart." This song shows how much he has grew and changed. His image has outgrew the sweet songs and "super duper cute" words. His has really made himself into a true artist with true things to say and that's what I really admire about him. The last song on this superb album is "Lost at Sea." I have only a few things to say about this song. I would tattoo this song onto my back if I had a choice. This song has really changed me. I feel that this song describes so many people. It saying that Christofer had to go even if he didn't which a lot of people have to do sometimes. This song truly makes and finishes this album off with a high note! Listen to this song and just lay back and close your eyes, I think you'll understand when I say that this song has saved me.

Not only do I encourage everyone to listen to this album, but I want everyone to find meaning in this album. This album deserves the 5. It's flawless. Although some songs aren't as great as the others. The really good ones(Robot, Complex Heart, etc.) make up so much for the other ones. Buy this album, download this album, you can even just listen to the songs on this album on YouTube, just listen to it. You will never regret it. Congrats, NeverShoutNever, you've made a album that sums up a lot of people's lives and that's hard to do.

2.6
whatshisname (4)
Exit whiny pop Christofer Drew, enter Space rock Christofer Drew....

Fluttertrank
June 25th 2012

"NeverShoutNever continues to be my favorite band and have produced my favorite albums"

have you even listened to anything besides this band... lol

ThroneOfAgony

best review

June 25th 2012

I have(: I am in love with MayDay Parade and Andrew Jackson Jihad but I only have a couple cds' and NeverShoutNever is just cool c;

Acanthus
June 25th 2012

What books do you enjoy?

June 25th 2012

@XGX I completely understand. A lot of people are like that

@Acanthus I enjoy coming-of-age books. (Catcher in The Rye, Perks of Being a Wallflower, etc.) Books and Music are what keep me going

wacknizzle
June 25th 2012

BookReader@(The seven-hundred and ninety-second person to read books, wow you must be old!!!) Is your favorite book Johnny Tremaine?

Digging: Racebannon - Satan's Kickin' Yr Dick In

Havey

probs the Quran

Acanthus
June 25th 2012

I have issues getting into some of the classics, I'm on my Wheel Of Time kick atm.

@Harvey I don't read the Quran

@Acanthus Yeah, I used to have that problem too.

VirFortis
June 25th 2012

Mayday and Andre Jackson are far better tha this.

June 25th 2012

@VirFortis I think NeverShoutNever is better than Mayday and I think Andrew Jackson and NeverShoutNever are tied

BirthRite
June 25th 2012

was i the only that pos'd this?

camaraderie

June 25th 2012

@Camaraderie look who came back

TooLateToGoBack
June 25th 2012

read A Song of Ice and Fire.

camaraderie
June 25th 2012

Is that supposed to be witty?

June 25th 2012

Nope. If you don't like my reviews, why are you commenting?

iFghtffyrdmns