Organized Konfusion
Organized Konfusion

by thecreative0ne USER (50 Reviews)
June 24th, 2012 | 10 replies | 1,098 views

Release Date: 1991 | Tracklist

Review Summary: Although not as good as, Stress: The Extinction Agenda, this album is still a classic hip-hop masterpiece, that may leave you "Konfused".

Organized Konfusion, is a legendary hip-hop duo, that is made up of two MC's, Prince Poetry, a very talented MC, but unfortunately for him, his partner in rhyme, Pharoahe Monch, is a much better MC than Prince Poetry, Pharoahe Monch is one of the greatest artists that hip-hop has ever seen. With this album, you have an 18 year old Pharoahe Monch, rhyming some of the best lyrics hip-hop has ever heard, and a 22 year old Prince Poetry, who also rhymes some of the greatest hip-hop lyrics on this album. Now, here is the track by track review.

1. Fudge Funk: An intro.

2. Fudge Pudge: One of the greatest songs on this album, and one of the best songs by Organized Konfusion. This song, features the only guest on this album, which is O.C. This song, is classic, and brilliant. 5/5

3. Walk Into The Sun: A brilliant, and classic song. 5/5

4. Releasing Hypnotical Gases: The best song on this album, and one of the best songs by Organized Konfusion. This song, is brilliant, and classic. 5/5

5. Audience Pleasers: One of the best songs on this album, and one of the best songs by Organized Konfusion. This song, is classic, and brilliant. 5/5

6. Jiminez Criqueta: An interlude.

7. Prisoners Of War: A brilliant and classic song. 5/5

8. The Rough Side Of Town: A brilliant and classic song. 5/5

9. Organized Konfusion: The title song for this album. A brilliant and classic song. 5/5

10. P.S. 48: An interlude.

11. Roosevelt Franklin: A brilliant and classic song. 5/5

12. Who Stole My Last Piece Of Chicken [Remix]: A great remix, to a great song. 5/5

13. Open Your Eyes: The weakest song on this album, but it's still a brilliant, and classic song. 5/5

14. Intro: A brilliant, and classic song. 5/5

15. Who Stole My Last Piece Of Chicken?: A classic song, where Pharoahe Monch and Prince Poetry talk about how much they love chicken. A brilliant song. 5/5

This album is a classic hip-hop album, and Organized Konfusion is one of the greatest hip-hop duos of all time.

3 Best Songs:
1. Releasing Hypnotical Gases
2. Fudge Pudge
3. Prisoners of War

3 Weakest Songs:
1. Who Stole My Last Piece of Chicken?
2. Open Your Eyes
3. Walk Into the Sun

Nas I Am...Boogie Down Productions Sex And Violence
Rakim The Seventh SealKRS-One I Got Next
Kool G Rap and DJ Polo Wanted: Dead Or AliveKool G Rap and DJ Polo Road to the Riches