Primus
They Can't All Be Zingers

by FrizzleFried USER (15 Reviews)
May 28th, 2012 | 9 replies

Release Date: 2006 | Tracklist

Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass.Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass.Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass.Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass.Primus...one of the craziest band. Les Claypool...I wonder what he thinks of. He is a crazy bass. Bass like a maniac. Never before is bass like Les claypool is. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass. Claypool is a bass player but he is more! He is like a master of bass. King of bass.