Primus
June 2010 Rehearsal

by FrizzleFried USER (15 Reviews)
May 27th, 2012 | 20 replies | 2,210 views

Review Summary: In celebrate the 20th anniversary of Sailing of the Seas of Cheese, I write this review.

For this review I try to do something besides a track by track. I am better at track by track. Sick of being made fun of. WHY CAN'T LOSERS LEAVE ME ALONE????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????? Primus released their 2nd album in 1991. It was a good album. Best album ever made maybe? Les. Claypool is very a strange person. I wonder...what planet is this man from?????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????? He plays bass. He sings. He talks. He can fly! Some bass players are not LEs Clapool. They must be jealous. Les Claypool is the best bassist ever. He plays bass like no other. Another good bassist is Gene Simmons. Gene Simmons is in KISS. KISS is very similar to Primus. They both have bass players. They also both write songs. Cool song! How do they do it? I wonder what plant Les Claypool is from. He plays bass....but more then a normal bass. He is the bass man. Bass master. King of bass. If Les Claypool was a woman. He would be queen of bass. Princess of bass. Master of bass. Female master of bass if he was a girl. What if Les Claypool is a girl? I wrote him a letter. I asked him if he was a girl. And if that is why he is the best bass. He never respond. Les busy man! or woman. The world may never no...

Also on here is Larry LaLonde. He is my favorite guitar player. Les Claypool is the best bassist ever. He plays bass like no other. Another good bassist is Gene Simmons. Gene Simmons is in KISS. KISS is very similar to Primus. They both have bass players. They also both write songs. Cool song! How do they do it? I wonder what plant Les Claypool is from. He plays bass....but more then a normal bass. He is the bass man.

Tim "Erb" Alexandra is the drummer. He plays drums like no other. He plays bass....but more then a normal bass. He is the bass man. Bass master. King of bass. If Les Claypool was a woman. He would be queen of bass. Princess of bass. Master of bass. Female master of bass if he was a girl. What if Les Claypool is a girl? The tracklist is: Sailing the Seas of Cheese is the second studio album and major-label debut by Primus, released on May 14, 1991. It spawned three singles: "Jerry Was a Race Car Driver", "Tommy the Cat", and "Those Damned Blue-Collar Tweekers". "Jerry Was a Race Car Driver" appeared in both the video games Tony Hawk's Pro Skater [3][4] and Rock Band 3 [5], while "American Life" appears in Tony Hawk's Project 8 Gene Simmons is in KISS. KISS is very similar to Primus. They both have bass players. They also both write songs. Cool song! How do they do it? I wonder what plant Les Claypool is from. Gene Simmons is in KISS. KISS is very similar to Primus. They both have bass players. They also both write songs. Cool song! How do they do it? I wonder what plant Les Claypool is from. Primus released their 2nd album in 1991. It was a good album. Best album ever made maybe? Les. Claypool is very a strange person. I wonder...what planet is this man.

"Jerry Was a Race Car Driver" contains a sample from the movie The Texas Chainsaw Massacre 2 in which the character Chop Top exclaims "Dog will hunt!"

Sailing the Seas of Cheese reached Gold status March 1993. It was certified platinum in December 2001

Primus They Can't All Be ZingersPrimus Hallucino-Genetics (DVD)
Primus The Brown AlbumPrimus Green Naugahyde
Rush Permanent WavesRush 2112

misterbananagrabber
May 27th 2012

Ler is also my favorite guitar player. Doesn't this studio feature have the track "Me Llamo Mud?"

Spec

May 27th 2012

If you are making fun of my review, back off. >.>

jayfatha

I giggled

Kris.

Y CANT YU WRITE GOOD REVIEWS OMG KILL YOURSELF OK

FromDaHood
May 27th 2012

You're named after a Primus album but you spelled Herb Alexander wrong?! You should probably kill yourself.

Digging: Waxahatchee - Cerulean Salt

May 27th 2012

hey you are not tina fey!!!!!!!! mayeb you should kill yoursef.

YoYoMancuso
May 27th 2012

"WHY CAN'T LOSERS LEAVE ME ALONE????????????????????????????????????????????? ?????????????????????????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????? ????????????????????????????????? "

well several people have tried to give you tips to improve your reviews and you shoot them down and call them haters. If you listen to what people have to say then your reviews will improve

Digging: The Wonder Years - The Greatest Generation

ThrashTillDeath94
May 28th 2012

If you have access to a word processor, then maybe try spell-check next time before you submit a
review. While i commend that you reviewed this Primus release, i can't commend bad grammar and
sentence structure. Also you told me nothing about THIS release in your review.

Digging: Opeth - Still Life

She is the hottest woman over 40

undertakerpt

this guy can't be real

May 28th 2012

Glad you like the review.

May 28th 2012

I HATE SONIC... HE RUINED ME. I DIDNT WRITE THIS. SONIC DID. WHY DID I GIVE HIM MY PASS. YOU KNOW WHAT IM PROB GUNNA QUIT NOW. SONOFABITCH!

May 28th 2012

You actually thought I typed this? Wow you guys are retarded.

May 28th 2012

well you've written nothing but shitty reviews but so of course they did

i quit. bye.

undertakerpt
May 29th 2012

yeah, only gay people quit