brokeNCYDE
Guilty Pleasurez

1.0
awful

by TommyIcedB USER (16 Reviews)
May 9th, 2012 | 16 replies | 3,929 views

Review Summary: It just gets worse...

So we probably all know brokeNCYDE by now, and chances are the mere sound of their name makes you want to never listen to any music ever again in a sheer rage quit against the music industry. Well, guess what, guys and gals? They're back! We'll never know who wanted this to happen and for what reason, but they are back! Back with one of the most pointless and unnecessary releases in music history.

And I'm not kidding. The mere contents of this CD makes you truly question what purpose it serves. Okay, so maybe, someone, somewhere with the IQ of a dead fly enjoys this kind of music. Maybe all these dead fly brained imbeciles were, for even dumber reasons, begging for new content from "BC13". They've overplayed their copy of brokeNCYDE's previous release 'Guilty Pleasure' and want something new! Even if you are part of that ridiculous target audience, even you may find 'Guilty Pleasurez' to be a massive disappointment.

'Guilty Pleasurez' has absolutely no reason to exist. This is not exactly a new album; this is a re-release of their already terrible third album. Surely if it's a re-release we must be getting a good stash of new content, right? Um, well, no. In total, 'Guilty Pleasurez' has a grand total of one new song. Just one. It goes by the name of 'Never Back Down' and it is just about as painfully unbearable as every other song brokeNCYDE have sh*t out.

So where's the extra appeal to their apparently existent fans? Well, the song 'Magnum' has been updated. Yes, updated. It's not a new song. It's not even a remix. That track alone is the most pointless thing this already obscure band have cruelly unleashed into this world. Also, we get a "screamix" (yes, don't call it a remix, haters!) of 'Doin' My Thang', which is as awful, dare I say it, maybe even worse than the original. And that's it. One new song, one updated song, and one remix... sorry, "screamix". Oh, but don't worry, all of the other songs of the original 'Guilty Pleasure' album are still here. Isn't that great? Isn't this better than The Beatles!?

All sarcasm aside, it's painful enough that brokeNCYDE got to make ANOTHER album, it's even more soul-crushing and unbelievable that they were allowed to throw out such a pointless album which really has no acceptable reason to exist. As always, brokeNCYDE find a new way to take the music industry and rape it. I know that's a very dark thing to say, but it truly is a dark stain that these guys are leaving on the world of music. Avoid like the plague.

Woe, Is Me American DreamSnow White's Poison Bite Dr. Gruesome And The Gruesome Gory Horror Show
Insane Clown Posse The Mighty Death Pop!Abandon All Ships Infamous
The Starship Destroyers The Rise of Alexander PowerslideThe Bunny The Bear The Stomach for It
1.6
very poor

TommyIcedB
May 9th 2012

Okay so this wasn't really a necessary review, but it was fun to write nonetheless.

Kellerdeck

What exactly is this?

ThroneOfAgony
May 9th 2012

wow, what a clever review

Aids
May 9th 2012

this obviously sucks and everyone knows it. can that be the end of the discussion please?

Digging: Ought - More Than Any Other Day

Devastator
May 9th 2012

Band needs to be killed with fire.

Digging: Every Time I Die - From Parts Unknown

LifeAsAChipmunk
May 9th 2012

Why bother listening to this?

Sauce

wait

so do you think this has a reason to exist or not? i couldn't tell by your review.

pand3m0nium
May 9th 2012

Good grief, they still exist?!

sixdegrees

brave review, man.

Dashy

Deviant.
May 10th 2012

So what's the difference between this and their album from last year?

Digging: Calyx and Teebee - FabricLive.76

MutnikSpusic

wtf

Evreaia
May 10th 2012

"I think brokeNCYDE needs to exist. They remind everyone that no matter how bad they are, they're better than someone. "

We have Etienne Sin for that, and he's even better fit for the role as he's even worse then this shit.

Digging: Monarch - Sabbracadaver

Crinn
July 23rd 2013

Some of the users on here have some of the most random profile pics i swear...

IbenizGEO1
July 23rd 2013

"I think brokeNCYDE needs to exist. They remind everyone that no matter how bad they are, they're better than someone."

epic quote