Kim Mitchell
Akimbo Alogo

by Johnny McCombs USER (13 Reviews)
April 23rd, 2012 | 12 replies

Release Date: 1984 | Tracklist

Review Summary: "Might as well go for a soda nobody hurts and nobody cries. Might as well go for a soda its better than slander, better than lies."

"Might as well go for a soda nobody hurts and nobody cries. Might as well go for a soda its better than slander, better than lies."- A humble opinion, with a quiet voice, but is it overlooked? I believe not. Because at the end of the day, do we care more about workin' our ass off, courage, and tight rigid ***, or do we care about going for a soda? Do we care about our opinions, point of view, situations, or do we care about goin' for a soda? Do we care about livin' our lives to their full potential, breaking our backs climbing the life mountain, lookin' in the mirror because we want to see something else, or do we care about goin' for a soda? Do we care about being seen, respected, feared, or do we care about goin' for a soda? Do we care about the neighbors, ourselves, our dogs, or do we care about goin' for a soda? Do we care about not caring, or do we care about goin' for a soda? Do we care about our health our fitness, or do we care about goin' for a soda?
Do we care about rocking a piss, or do we care about goin' for a soda?!

You can rock a piss, but there's one thing I'm always sure of- I'm jammin some Mitchell. Because it Isn't about caring or not- its about rigid or rollin(rockin and rollin). It Isn't about right or wrong- its about salad or burger(cheeseburger). It Isn't about lovin' or hatin'- its about cotton of leather(not garbage bag leather).

Yeah, life is serious ***! I'm not going to argue with that! But, in essence, that is the real reason why you gotta go for a soda- Because you jam when the jams are on!